“Great location and amenities”

Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #39 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great location and amenities”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to this resort almost every year since it opened. We are HGVC owners and this is one of our favorite properties. The rooms are spacious, including the bathrooms. The balconies are also very nice and give plenty of outdoor space. The pool area is really nice, with a water slide that is fun for all. There is also a smaller pool mainly designed for quieter times. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating and is open late. The food is very good, but expect to pay resort prices. There is also a small store on property that has sandwiches, breakfast items, along with typical convenience items and souvenirs.

This visit did present some problems, some of which were reported but unresolved. One of the toilets was leaking, the ice maker was missing and one of the DVD players didn't work. The toilet never got fixed even though we called 3 times. Housekeeping was not as efficient this time either. They did not leave extra trash bags or other supplies they normally leave. The cold water did not work early in the morning, leaving us with only hot coming out of the cold faucet. Something was definitely an issue since the water was turned off for the entire afternoon on our last day.

Even with the troubles, we really enjoy the property and location. The staff is very friendly and there are tons of kids activities. I hope they get the issues fixed, but it won't stop us from coming back again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We truly appreciate your continued loyalty and sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your most recent stay with us and in particular, for our failure to properly remedied them as they should have been after you reported the issues. That said, please be assured we are absolutely committed to doing everything we possibly can to ensure this situation is an isolated incident and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (609)
  • Arabic first
Boca Raton
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a beautiful property. We had three units (premium 2 bedroom) and everything was great. Service at the hotel is top notch and we had a few special requests and they were very accommodating. This is a time share property so if you are planning on joining one, I would strongly suggest the Hilton. It's been nothing but a great experience for us as a family.

Room Tip: The premium room was in the 200 building and on the corner. We had upper floors 7 & 8 with an a...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank igotidea
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Parc Soleil is a beautiful property. The condos are spacious and have everything you need for a relaxing stay. The kitchen is well appointed and I liked having a washer and dryer. There are a variety of activities for families. Our 9 year old grandsons loved the pool, water slide, and ping pong. Movies could be watched from the pool, pool deck or our balcony. It's a great place for families or couples!

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor, overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had a 3 night stay in a studio room. It was large and modern and had a comfortable bed. However, the refrigerator had a foul odor and it took 3 calls to get someone to replace it. The 3rd call was around 1:30 a.m. & we set an appointment for 10;00 a.m. By morning it was not cooling at all. The guy (John) who came was great & relplaced it immediately. He has a terrific personality! He also helped us with the problem we had with the safe. The air conditioner was very loud. The window is only about 1/3 of the outside wall, with no balcony. We toured the 1 & 2 bedroom suites and were very impressed! I agree with other reiewers who loved Parc Soleil, when speaking of the larger units. Shout out to the fun guy who works in the Market Place at Parc Soleil. Transportation is provided to Disney's Epcot, only. We drove to locations at WDW and found the Parc Soleil to be convenient.

Room Tip: Choose any room other than a studio!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gran_Jan3
Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Family of 4 just stayed here for 2 weeks. Gorgeous site and professional, courteous workers. They always made us feel welcome. They were responsive to our every need and always followed up. Amazing customer service. Resort was beautiful. Kids loved every minute and all the pools! It is on a remote site but we rented a car so no issues. We will definitely be back! We are HGVC owners and couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank S P
Nigeria
Reviewed 7 August 2014

What can i say? One word WOW!!! This resort was fantastic and I can honestly say the best resort and hotel I have stayed in Orlando in my over 6 years of visiting with my family. The resort though out of the way was excellent. Smooth and fast check in, fantastic one bedroom apartments with everything thought of. Great art work in all the rooms whichever were big and spacious including the bathroom and kitchen, quality furniture, the biggest sofa bed in the sitting room, great pools with activities and water slides, great jogging trail, friendly staff and I could go on and on. Most importantly great rates. Only thing is you should rent a car which we always do so no problem going out. Our six days was over in a flash I wish I had stayed longer. Will definitely go back

Room Tip: I guess a Tower Two overlooking the lake
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bless1
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be of service to you and your family and to say we’re delighted to read your amazing comments is an understatement. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Though in the middle of nowhere they are well equipped with activities for families. They have two pools water slides , kids activity centre, activities for adults too.
Restaurant,grocery store, massage services, well equipped fitness centre.
What I enjoyed most was the service fantastic. That were polite, smiling and friendly.
The rooms were really nice and clean that only downs is the Airconditioning it was so Noisy!!! It literally woke me up two or three times at night when it would restart or recharge....I had to switch it off to have some peace and quite.the vent in the bath room is loud.
Being an HHonour member I expected some slight differential treatment from others but got a 25o bonus point.
When at the front desk they will try and Market you for some sales or timeshare. I was not prepared for this and the sales person was already filling out the form for me and asking me personal questions to try and get me to attend before he found out I was not qualified. I wish he would have found out if I was qualified before raising my hopes and digging into my personal life. I think the shuttle to parks should be free even if they have to limit the number of times they leave also there should be discounts on parks because other hotels do discounts. I stayed at two other hotels and they offered some kind of discount on the ticket parks and shuttle was free.
I must say they were cautious and safe if the weather was not good they closed the pool outside and would leave a message on your phone in the room for the information and other alternative.
Otherwise would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: It's far form most places so when taking a cab be aware of the cost also asked for a room overlo...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family