“Great Option in Orlando”

Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #39 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 18 March 2010

Great hotel at a great price. We chose a one bedroom suite which was very large and plenty of room for our family of three. The main pool area is awesome with a seperate adult pool. Staff was great and while there is no room service, there is a restuarant with a bar and a deli/market/starbucks on site. The amenities such as a playroom, excercise room and outside playground were great bonuses. The hotel is five minutes from Downtown Disney and slightly isolated from the busy commercial area which was actually a plus. Easy access to all the amusement parks. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations

Reviewed 18 March 2010

This is a Top-notch resort which is truly beautiful , Great service but most importantly for what you get its the best value resort I have ever stayed at. If you have a car then the location is ideal but I would not stay here if you have no car. I predict that the Parc Soleil will be No1 on tripadvisor in the coming months if they maintain the current standards and level of service.

1  Thank bigchrissey
Reviewed 15 March 2010

The room is a beautiful spacious 1 bedroom apartment with all new appliances. Its new so of course its nice but they should of washed the towels because it shed when i dried myself off. The only thing i didn't like was it was just a little bit out of the way to get to but once you get there, its a haven. There are a lot of places to eat nearby and a big plus is a 24 hr Ihop! Its also close to all attractions..

Reviewed 12 March 2010

I am a stickler for cleanliness and we were the first tenants in this room, (second tower just opened) and I loved it. I could walk barefooted and even lay on the comforter. I used tripadvisor and luckily came across this hotel after booking another resort which I cancelled. I almost didn't want to post a review because I don't want this place to become too popular. The only minor ''issues" that I really don't even consider a problem - parking spaces tight, and the one night we ate in the restaurant they decided to have salsa lessions behind our table - which bothered my husband- not me. It was a nice place to come back to after a full day @ Disneyworld. Really glad to be away from the crowds. The pool was amazing but since the weather was good, I elected to sit in the hot tubs but the pool was heated so my daughter was fine. We also really enjoyed being able to buy food/drinks @ the cafe the day of arrival so we could unpack and not have to rush to the grocery store. We hope to be back again next year.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2010

We LOVED this resort so much we stayed an extra 5 days ! We were there for a total of 11 days and it was the most convienent and fun hotel we have ever stayed at! My husband Blessed us to go have fun in the sun, traveling by myself, as a women, with our youngest 2 children, I never felt that the resort was not secure! Loved the gated entry and felt really safe. The Activity center was perfect for ANY age, so me and our girls 7 & 8 played ping-pong, pool, they had many computers set up so they could play educational games and I could catch up on Facebook! We played board games and WII, and they did crafts and projects with the "helpers" that were so much fun and helpful! At the pool they played many fun games and had fun contests! The pools wer lovely and heated and the sliding board a blast! The rooms were beautifully appointed and i LOVE there was NO carpet! Carpet can get so nasty! It was VERY Clean! Every person we met who worked there was super nice and accomadating! The hotel food was excellent and service was great! i cannot say enough good about this Hotel and will definately stay here again LORD willing! The price was also excellent! So much for a very reasonable price! I have stayed in hotels for triple the price with not half the service! You will not be disappointed if you stay here. Despite the cold weather, the staff tried really hard to make our stay exceptional! Oh and the fitness Center in incredible too!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I was looking for a place for my wife and i to spend our 3 year anniversary. So many choices in orlando which made it difficult. It was a toss up between World Marriot(too big w far away self parking), Hilton Orlando(geared toward conferences), and Gaylord($$$$$$$$$$$$), and Parc Soleil(isolated resort)..First the resort is isolated but once you get there it a beautiful resort w a lot to do...I will get to it so i am not too wordy
Pros:
1. Beautiful landscape and huge suites. Everything you need is in room. Nice tub and shower. Water for tub comes from spout in ceiling. Tight!!!
2. Activity center which closes at 10pm. Includes a variety of board games, ping pong, free internet.
3. Heated pool w three hot tubs to side and a smaller pool for adults only. Nice slide as well. Even in 60 degree weather people were in the pool/tubs day and night. Very clean as well
4. Free parking

Cons:
1. Parking space in garage is tight. But if you have a car you don't want scratched or is too big you can park outside(ample spots available)
2. Dvd in the suite was located in living area, not in the main bedroom. Do not think about moving dvd player because it's not happening
3. Walls are thin. A couple of times we heard the folks above us and next to us. Did not affect our sleep. We heard them, that's all.

One more thing. Some complain about the dining options. They are limited when you compare Parc Soleil w Gaylord Palms, but there are options for you to choose from.
All this considered, I would give 5 stars for this hotel for cleanliness,comfort, nice staff, which are the main things that count...

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Massan28
Reviewed 8 March 2010

Overall it was a pleasant stay, other has voice this as well. Very nice amenities, beautiful appliance, nice utensils and complete too. Location is great, staff is helpful.

A few cons:
Housekeeping could not catch up with this hotel/vacation home. Surfaces was not clean at all during our stay, carpet and floor was not clean by house keeping. Supply was not replenished. I had empty tissue holder for tissue box. This is a first in any of my stay at any hotels. And once, the towel were short, we always had 4 towels as we book for 4 person stay, and at one time there was only two towels available. Rooms were not "cleaned" when we get back before 6pm. You can see dust all over the surfaces, floor were dirty. The reason we rent this place is for daily housekeeping. Should we know we have to clean the room ourself, we would have rented the one without daily house keeping elsewhere at a cheaper price.

Beware of advance purchase, we did advance purchase thinking it was a great move to lock the price. To our disappointment, the price dropped by close to $10 per night about 1 month before our trip. well for 15 days, that is significant amount of changes. And there is nothing they would do to console us. All we got is too bad you paid already.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family