My husband and I stayed at Parc Soleil from April 4th ~ April 10th 2010. It was a gift from a family friend for our 25th wedding anniversary. I can not stop bragging about this wonderful resort. The room was Amazing! I just couldn't stop snapping pictures! The poolside view from our 8th floor balcony was wonderful...especially at night! I couldn't get over the water from the tub coming from the ceiling! That was SO cool! We will never forget our 25th anniversary because of the awesome place where we stayed. The only thing I think I would change is...the food in the cafe is expensive. We really like the fact that it was located off the main drag! It was close enough to get to everything we needed. I would reccommend this place to anyone! We had a BLAST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida