This hotel was wonderful from the spacious suite to the awesome pool. The highlight of the hotel was the entertainment at the pool. A Mardi Gras themed party kept my young kids super entertained. The two entertainment guys were awesome - hula hoop contest, limbo, music, beads, balloons, etc. Ask the staff what day these guys are at the pool. Our suite was huge and easily fit my family of 5 young kids (youngest in a crib). We only stayed 2 nights but easily could be comfy for a week. Our suite was immaculate and had a big balcony. A quick drive to Disney property, restaurants, grocery store, and mini golf. The only negative was bad service at the restaurant for breakfast but the manager comped our entire meal and was super apologetic. Overall the employees were great. If we go back to Orlando will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida