Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
US$127
US$116
US$247
US$225
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$277
US$276
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
6,562 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My family and I always look forward to our Disney Vacations every year. This year we decided on the Hilton Bonnet Creek from August 30-September 5.. It was one of the best hotels we enjoyed. We got off to a rocky start when I drove my car up to register. After registering, we started to unpack the car and was informed that to leave our car there while we took our bags to our room, the guy standing there had to hold my car keys. We had an argument but my wife stayed at the car while she held the car keys and I took the luggage to the room. The room was very clean with soft comfortable beds and pillows. The room was not elaborate, but the service that was provided was above and beyond. The entire family enjoyed the pool and water park. It was never difficult finding a chair and always plenty of clean beach towels were provided. My son enjoyed the "Dive-In" movie offered at night in the pool. The continental breakfast was extensive and was always the highlight of our morning. 4 elevators ran from floors 3-10 and 4 more elevators ran from floors 11-18. Elevators were fast and clean. We stayed on the 16th floor overlooking the pool and Hollywood Studios. Was a perfect view. Large buses ran regularly to the Disney parks and we never had a problem getting there or returning back to the hotel. One bus driver appeared to be lost one day when we left the park and traveled down I-4, but for the most part, service was prompt. It was difficult to say good-bye.

Room Tip: Join Hilton Gold Honors for upgrade of room and wireless privileges
1  Thank Hallin
HOBC_Manager, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! One of our goals is to create wonderful vacation experiences. Therefore, it was fantastic to sign on to tripadvisor and see the title "wonderful vacation" and an overall rating of Excellent. With that said, I would still like to learn more about the "rocky start" you experienced. If you have the time, please call me directly at (407) 597-3680 to discuss. Thank you again for the review, we certainly hope that we get to welcome you back on your next Disney vacation.

Bill Friedrich
Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 6 September 2011

One morning we opened our curtains and from the 11th floor, a staff member had written out SERENE in lime green towels on lounge chairs. EXACTLY, it is serene, relaxing and comfortable. Service was fantastic and everyone was so friendly. Its located right in the middle of all the Disney area action but you can get away from it all when you get back to your hotel.
My husband and I walked down to the Waldorf and then we were in another world at the Bull and Bear. Fine dining like in New York but no plane fare required.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Stayed here Aug. 28 to Sept 3. After a rough and rocky three day cruise past Hurricane Irene, we were relieved to check in to this fabulous hotel. The hotel is beautiful, new and very clean. We ate at the Harvest Bistro the first night and was served by a friendly Waitress named Brenda. The hotel itself was not very busy (probably the reason why we were able to get such a good rate with breakfast). They gave us an upgrade to a higher floor with Disney views so that was a pleasant surprise. The view was terrific and our room overlooked the golf course and the pool area. You could see the fireworks every night off in the Distance.

The shuttle service was great. Always on time and never too crowded. The buses were new and very fancy. You felt special when it pulled up to pick you up while people from the disney hotels were in older buses.

Our stay was very relaxing. Even when we had to leave to go to the airport, the taxis were all executive vehicles. I will definitely stay here again!

1  Thank fisherguy8888

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We were excited to read such a great review and we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is unfortunate that you experienced a rough cruise prior to visiting our resort but I am happy and proud of the fact that our team was able to help your vacation end on a positive note. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Bill Friedrich
Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 3 September 2011

We picked this hotel after much research, and we were not disappointed. This hotel over exceeded our expectations.
The pros:
The staff were very accomodating and most of them very friendly. The rooms were well appointed extremely clean, very nice linens and bathrooms accessories and nice big vanity, beds perfect with excellent pillows, great temperature control as well; the housecleaning did an excellent job every day, 100% hat's off to them! The Havest Bistro was excellent for breakfast, good choices from buffet. The view from our room was so beautiful. My daughters used both the pool, lazy river and exercise facilities, which were clean and well kept. Always clean warm pool towels, The concierge's desk was excellent with directions around the area. Parking worth the $13.00 a day, security, covered and in close proximity to the hotel. The shuttle to Disney is a beautiful bus, not just a regular city bus, very nice drivers, and good returns.

The only con's I had were that it would have been nice to have a "laundry facility" on site. I found the cost of the laundry service available very high so we didn't do any laundry, which would have been nice to do.

The other issue we had was when a large conference came in during our stay the people from the conference were drinking and smoking "IN" in the pool and hot tub. This was brought to the attention of the staff and I believe this was taken care of. They definitely were not respectful of other paying guests by their behaviour

My last con was that when booking this hotel we pre-paid, and in doing this you not only get an excellent rate, but it included breakfast for the adults and kids. When we arrived we were advised that kids meant 12 and under. When booking on line, kids is considered 18 and under. The wording is as follows: "Hilton guests may also dine at Harvest Bistro, where kids eat free for breakfast and dinner." I note that in other places on the web site it says 12 and under, but in this particular special it does not indicate that. The front desk advised me that they could not pay for my 13 and 15 year old's breakfast, but their did give me a $50 voucher to use in lieu of the misunderstanding. Just ensure if anyone books with this rate, that your kids are 12 and under to receive the free breakfast.

As mentioned in other reviews, you should have a car if you plan to go anywhere other than Downtown Disney and the Parks, unless you don't mind paying for cabs. This amenity if off the beaten track, but it is a peaceful and beautiful place.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and we would come back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Request a room higher up with a view, at no charge, if they aren't fully booked they may do this for you at no extra charge. Pool view!
Reviewed 3 September 2011

We are just sitting on the balcony overlooking the lazy river, awaiting our coach pick up, so it's review time. We have had 2 weeks here, 2 adults and our 6 year old. We got a excellent price on a package deal from the UK. Hotel is fabulous, pools excellent, food and service A1. The hotel itself including the rooms are spotless. We only ate at the harvester bistro. Nice and informal, great when with kids. We didn't try the other restaurants, they looked a bit formal for dinner with a tired 6 year old. The dive in movie last night was great, aimed at kids. The thing I liked about this hotel most was the informality. This is a conference venue, however also a family hotel. Yes it is a Hilton, but there is no need to feel uncomfortable walking through the lobby with bags of shopping, dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Or even wrapped in a towel after spending a few hours at the pool. Breakfast was great. A buffet and kids eat free at breakfast and dinner. This has all the class of the Hilton brand with a fantastic relaxed atmosphere. Only negative, beware the drink prices, they are definitely Hilton. would I stay again? Yes, without doubt.

• Stayed: August 2011