“Beautiful !”

Ranked #23 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Business trip in Luxury ~
Beautiful pool area, food was good, service good,
Rooms super clean and nice
very large hotel - plenty of opportunity to walk

Excellent Fitness room ( could use more A/C though)

Great time, highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (6,285)

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek over spring break. The place is amazing the minute you drive up. Staff very helpful with unloading your car. Check in took approximately 5 minutes. The rooms were immaculate. The view was amazing. Our view was not disney view but from what I have read, it isnt any different. The pool area is so beautiful. We spent a great majority of our time there. I have to comment on other reviews about the lounge chair situation. I did witness people saving chairs and then leaving. The hotel staff does follow through with the 1 hour limit. They removed some items from chairs right next to me and put them in a bag and put them safetly in storage. I also so throughout the day them taking other items in bags to storage. My children enjoyed the pools and lazy river very much. Water was warm enough and very, very clean. You can take your own tubes there. You do not have to rent. The waiters at the pool are very good and fast. I also read to the otherwise, which I did not witness. The housekeeping came to our room every day promptly. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Self-parking is just a short walk down a walkway. No need for valet. Overall, this place is excellent and fantastic. Beautiful area and easy to get to everything. Will definatley always be guests of the Hilton Bonnet Creek when visiting Orlando in the future.

Room Tip: No need to pay for Disney view. All views are awesome. Ask for higher up floor. Buy your own tube...
Reviewed 18 April 2012

One of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. Lovely hotel, rooms spacious. Beautifully decorated, attentive staff. Look out for the singing italian waiter in the breakfast room - he will whip your children into shape!
We asked to change rooms to pool side - worth doing for 9pm epcot fireworks which are clearly visible. Kids 8.30 movie at the pool was a big hit. Lazy river gorgeous and golf course looked amazing. My husband used the large gym with one way windows which he said was great. Have already booked again for next year.

Room Tip: Pool view definitely.
3  Thank LisaF863
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed for 5 nights from april 11th to the 16th. Hotel is a very big property right next door to the Waldorf. It has great location and has an amazing golf course that is in amazing shape. Rooms are normal size and perhaps I would like the bathroom to be a bit bigger but I cannot complain about that.
The pool is awesome for kids, even though I was told that this hotel fills up pretty quick because it relies more on conventions than on families that go to disney, they do a great job at the pool to make it fun for the little ones!
I had a disney view room and notice that many people complain that its not disney view at all. The thing is that people think its theme park view and its not, you are not that close to magic kingdom to see it. you can see a bit of hollywood studios but thats it. It is however disney view since you are looking at the whole disney area, you cant expect to see cinderellas caste!
the only complain I have is that housekeeping can take a while to enter the room, I went into my rooma couple of days around 3 pm and still the room wasnt done. I dont really mind that, but i would say that they should try to do that a bit earlier.
I am a Diamond member in Hilton Honors and did not receive an upgrade or anything. I booked about 2 months before the trip and would probably expect something of an upgrade since its a big property but nothing, still customer service is top notch!

shuttles to the parks are good, they can take a while and if you want to do hollywood studios I would take a taxi or my car to that park, its about 2 miles away but the shuttle takes 45 minutes since its the last stop. on your way back its a 5 minute ride !

overall great hotel, great price and great location!

2  Thank panajoe81
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed here for a week over Easter break and had an amazing time! I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels and I was very impressed with how spotless the rooms were. Our kids loved the pool, lazy river, and waterslide. There was always a staff member working at the top and bottom of the slide which was really nice. A lot of people claim the best lounge chairs by the pool early in the morning so you may want to keep that in mind if you are planning on spending time at the pool. The staff says that after an hour or so they will remove their towels because some like to put their towel on them and then go to a park. I never saw them remove the towels though.

We also enjoyed eating at the Harvest Bistro. Kids eat free for breakfast and dinner. Just be prepared to wait for a table in the a.m. if you head down after 9. The food was great and so was the service!

There is a bus that takes you to and from the parks. It is shared with the Waldorf, which is right next door. The buses are very nice, comfortable, and even have movies playing so the kids can watch them during the ride. They were always prompt too!

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. We will definitely come back here next year. We also, stayed at the Hilton Orlando for two nights on this trip and my husband and I agreed that we favored the Bonnet Creek. Both have great pools but the Bonnet Creek is geared more towards families with kids.

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 16 April 2012

One of the nicest Hiltons I have stayed at. I really enjoyed the lazy river and sitting around the fire afterwards at night. It was a wonderfully relaxing way to dry off. They have great pool towels as well (random, I know - but we never used ones so nice before.) The bed was ever so comfy.

My stay was quiet, laid back, and full of warmth. I have never been to a property that spent so much time smiling and greeting me. It was a shock to constantly be greeted and talked to by the joyful employees.

The drive from here to Universal was just perfect. The hotel is away from all the craziness due to the way it is tucked away, yet it is so very close to everything especially downtown disney.

This hotel easily became a favorite for my Orlando trips.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveljunkie212
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is a beautiful property and a unbelievable value. The service was impeccable with everything very well maintained and modern eclectic in appearance (the exact opposite these days at the Disney premier resorts). I really don't know how Hilton accomplished the arduous task of not only opening a property in Disney but has far exceeded the high standards of Disney's own high end resorts. Having stayed continuously for ten years at the Disney Yacht/Beach Club and Grand Floridian, I was skeptical of a break in habit, but two very bad experiences at the Beach Club and overpriced Grand Floridian convinced me to look elsewhere.

Room Tip: The only downside I experienced was the lack of convenient elevator access, please try to reserve a...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business