We returned a little over a week ago from trip to Orlando and at stay at Hilton Bonnet Creek. What a special place! We arrived on a Saturday and it was cupcake weekend at the resort. How fun. Everyone was enjoying a little happiness with cupcakes being offered for free to us all. Delectable and fun way to kick off a stay there. The service in the hotel was professional and courteous from the start. The room was simple, classic and immaculate-- and I inspect everything! It was immaculate! Nice to have a fridge we loaded ours up to save on snacks/ waters @ WDW and when we returned. And what a place to return to. The pool was awesome! The lazy river and the water slide a hit for all of us. We brought our tubes and we loved the lazy river and the night time movie while wading in the pool (or hot tub for me) The pool service was friendly and the food and drinks good. The beds were the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever stayed in and rival my deluxe bed at home. We had breakfast in the bistro and I was pleased to see in addition to the buffet they offered menu alternatives that included very healthy choices. The bus to disney is very large and comfortable and leaves very timely. If you are late you will miss it. We never missed, but noticed it left right on time. True, they do become crowded at times, but never was a passenger turned away. Some had to stand, but most people offered a seat so a child could sit. Do wish they had more buses to help with return back to resort. Coming home from the resorts can take quite a bit of time given they go to multiple destinations. The drivers were great! Funny and social. We wanted to extend our stay, but the hotel was already overbooked--so headed back to the Boston area to let others enjoy a little bit of the paradise we enjoyed. So we really didn't mind. Would love to go back. Great property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida