Recently stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando. It is a beautiful hotel with great facilities. The standard rooms were very comfortable, very clean and had decent facilities. The hotel boasts a large reception area with bar, restaurants and great swimming pool with a much appreciated 'lazy' river. The bistro restaurant was very good. Only criticism overall is that the food and drink was slightly overpriced at the hotel but to be expected in 4 star hotels. Staff were friendly, helpful and informative. The hotel hosts several conferences which wasn't an issue but be waned if you do not like larger hotels, crowds or places with a busier vibe.
Also parking was quite pricing for those who intend to fly and drive whilst visiting Orlando. However the reason they do this is because they provide customers with a free shuttle to all Disney parks, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Universal, Downtown Disney and the Water Parks. Therefore this will save you money as each park charges a daily fee to park, not inclusive in any park tickets. The hotel is very 'grown up' but also caters for children and has children's menu's, pool entertainment and changing facilities, etc.
The hotel's sister hotel is next door and can be located from the Bonney Creek or via a golf buggy for those wishing to travel in style or feeling really lazy. The Waldorf Astoria has further facilities including, restaurants, tennis courts and fabulous golf course. Golf course is quite pricey but twilight is from 2pm most days and costs around $75.
The hotel is in a great location for all the parks, downtown Disney and other local amenities. However it is not signposted that well s on first arrival it may not be easy to find but easy to navigate once there.
Overall very good hotel, worth it's 4 star rating but food and drink can be pricey. Also as with most hotels in the US they offer a 'tab' service where you can add services to your room so be careful and keep a record of what you put on your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,001 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida