“SWEET!”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #21 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Well I hate to admit this hotel was above my pay grade but it was a prize won at a business luncheon. There is no way you can go wrong staying at this property. It is connected by a convention center to a Waldorf Astoria which hosts a beautiful golf course.

We ate at three different restaurants on the property and it just does not get any better. Staff is the most friendly and accommodating I have recently encountered. I wonder how they do their hiring because either they have a unique application process or wash out substandard employees in a hurry.

Cool pool area with a slide and lazy river tube ride and a hot tub spa which is the first one I have used that is not over chlorinated.

If you are looking for comfort, quite respite in the middle of all Disney has to offer this is IT.

As an aside I have limited mobility and asked for a room during check-in near the elevator and was assigned the closest . As a Florida resident I have stayed at a number of Orlando properties and this was my best experience.

Room Tip: Can't help here. We faced the entrance but the property is in the middle of a nature preserve s...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wingsmoker
Write a ReviewReviews (6,460)

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Lazy river and pool accommodations were awesome.

Wonderful room, view, service, food, and the staff used my first name when talking to me! That was refreshing!

One thing to improve is the access to the gym. The first morning I stayed, I had to go back to the lobby to get my card activated to enter. I did specifically mention while checking in I was interested in the gym. It seemed to be the joke of the gym - everyone was in the same boat. The second trip someone had placed a towel in the doorway.

Loved my stay otherwise!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here for his birthday and couldn't have been more pleased. From the wonderful customer service we received at reception (where we were offered a Diamond upgrade and were given a beautiful and spacious suite overlooking the golf course and pool) to the cheerful and accomodating attitude of the waitress in the lobby bar and the porter who delivered our bags. This resort truly made our stay memorable. It is a beautiful property that allows you to take advantage of the beauty of both the Hilton and Waldorf properties while not having to pay a Waldorf price. Well done, Hilton :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor that allows a view of the back of the property. You'll have sp...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Nothing could be said for all Virgin holidays did in preparing our trip. The hotel was excellent and Florida team helped us prepare in the weeks before our arrival in adding a couple of extras.
Our only disappointment was that apparently we should have a rep on site from time to time to help with any concerns. As we had problems as we had not received our welcome pack at the airport with prepaid tickets in we needed to speak to someone and had to spend time and money emailing and calling on our first day.
Luckily all was resolved and we had a fantastic holiday right to the end thanks to check in at downtown disney.
Thankyou for a great time!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel from March 17 through March 24 for our annual convention. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very clean and the housekeeping staff assigned to my room were very professional. I was on the 15th floor so it was quiet. I did have an opportunity to take advantage of the heated Lazy River pool and hot tubs in the evening and it was a lot of fun and, it was a good time to go swimming. La Luce Restaurant is excellent, great food and drinks. The hotel is great but there is not much around the hotel so if you want to go off site, you need to call for a taxi or car service which can get expensive. All in all, a nice place for a convention.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 15th floor facing the golf course and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lulu0958
Reviewed 14 April 2013

great location,great free coaches to Disney,had to move rooms but done immediately with no trouble ,all the staff smile and particularly the staff in the Muse Coffee shop greet like you an old friend .Great gym ,spotless rooms ,couldnt fault it

Room Tip: Disney views are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mroverall
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Great location. Lazy river, view of Disney from your room, good breakfast area. We stayed and had a room where we watch the EPCOT fireworks from our room. They had a movie by the pool one night, which was great for kids. The bar by the pool was open for food until 9 and drinks till 10.
The only negative I have is we had to buy tubes for the lazy river.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family