PROs: While this is not within Walt Disney World Resort, the location is ideal if you're looking for a more exclusive place close to WDW. They provide high quality shuttle service until late at night if you don't have a car and give you a time schedule sheet upon check-in. The hotel and room are clean and spacious. We had a corner room so it was very quiet with a wonderful view of the pool. Service was very friendly - they even called after check-in to make sure we were comfortable. You can buy WDW tickets at the concierge (if you prefer convenience) so you can just hop on the shuttle and enter quickly at the parks. You can also walk and share amenities with Waldorf Astoria next door.
CONs: The shower pressure was very weak. Lobby/public area can get a bit noisy with work functions/conventions. There is a resort fee and you have to pay for self-parking. While the shuttle bus to WDW is comfortable, it may take upto 45 minutes to reach your destination as it makes stops at the different parks. You can always take a cab for closer places (Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon waterpark) to save time if you don't have a car.
Overall, it exceeded our expectations of a Hilton chain. Waldorf has a more upscale vibe but Hilton doesn't lag behind much with its clean and comfortable atmosphere. The Zeta Bar sushi lounge on the lobby floor surprisingly had delicious sushi and rolls! I would recommend it over the buffet restaurant which was average. I would recommend to families who do not want to stay within the WDW complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida