“If I liked Orlando, I'd love this hotel -- pampering to me as a grown up without kids, but I could tell it would be comfortable ”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #24 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Plusses:
GREAT pools, rushing river!
All the bennies of Hilton gold plus status: hooray for $6 upgrade to a "real" breakfast
Inside the park = transportation is EZ + free

Minuses:
All the lack of value or charm inherent to Disney / Orlando
What's up? Three days in a row, called to say I'd be out of the room for 1-2 hrs; could housekeeping come and make up the room? Came back to the same mess, 2 of 3 days
Not a bummer among the lobby restaurants / bar / cafes, plus an interesting wine list at the seafood joint.

• Stayed: November 2013
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear WayneandJenny,

Thank you very much for providing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can constantly improve our guests' experience. I hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in the near future to truly exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Woke up one day wanted to go somewhere local that we have not been to yet. I was able to get a room at The Hilton at Bonnet Creek I think about $160.00 for the night a little pricey but not undo able. When we arrived the only thing I can say about any where is if you are staying on there property you should not have to pay $15.00 a night to park unless you are valeting. Only my opinion. The hotel was awesome, lobby was breathtaking. Checked in right away the hotel was a perfect size. I hate a place that is so big and so much walking just to get to your room is exhausting but not here, it was perfect. Went down to the pool/lazy river with my son he made friends right away. It was a very relaxing atmosphere I could keep an eye on my son, could just about time how long it would take him to get around the lazy river. They had very big green soft towels available at the pool. In the evening they had a movie poolside so everyone was floating in there tubes watching a movie it was so much fun. There were smores they had to be purchased for like $10.00 but there were alot actually even to much for just my son and I. The snack bar outside was great and reasonably priced. And the restaurants inside were just as good. The Hilton is connected to the Waldorf Astoria which of course was awesome the decor and aviance was an experience in itself. Walking through both hotels and then getting shuttled back was great.

Room Tip: All the rooms were all centrally located to the elevator
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lolalaaa
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Collette R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We are most excited you chose the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for your staycation and were able to enjoy several of our amenities and on-site restaurants. We hope to welcome you and your family back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The service was excellent, the rooms were quiet, clean and well-furbished with firm, comfortable beds. The restaurants were very good. Last, the bar at the attached Waldorf Hotel was a wonderful place to unwind after the business conference.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Julian K

Dear Julian K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community; we are thrilled to have hosted you and your conference! The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek prides itself on providing guests with exceptional service, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another excellent stay.

Tricia

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel was clean and nice
Service was very good
Shuttle to park on time and helpful
Pool and lazy river was amazing
View of the parks breathtaking and catch the Epcot fireworks from the comfort of your room
Food was fine ( better than Disney )
Last the bar was open to 1am !

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank badrax

Dear badrax,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay! The Hilton Orlando Bonnet strives to ensure each guest has an enjoyable and memorable experience; we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been coming here with my family since this hotel opened in 2009. We love the friendly staff who will go the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and unforgettable. My kids love the clean zero entry pool and all the fun the hotel has to offer. We have stayed here about a dozen times from Easter to thanksgiving and will always be returning.

1  Thank sharmaneil
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Sharmaneil,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek prides itself on ensuring our guests have a memorable experience. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another excellent stay!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving before transferring to Disney and had a wonderful stay. This is a huge hotel with a giant conference center that I'm sure can get busy. In fact, the concierge told us that they often overbook the Hilton and have to move people to the adjoining Waldorf.

Both properties are beautiful and the service is outstanding. The lazy river pool at the Hilton is relaxing, but you can also use the smaller pool at the Waldorf. You also have the option of dining at either hotel, and they connect by a walkway outside or the conference center inside.

We usually stay on site at Disney, but are seriously considering staying here next time instead. Very impressed!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Shoestie,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy some of the amenities at both the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando; our teams pride themselves on the quality of service we provide. We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in the near future for another memborable experience!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Great place, but check your bills. I ended up tipping 28 dollars on a bill and the server didn't tell me it was already added. Everything else so far good! I did ask for money back, which was crazy but did it for the point. Pools are fabulous and lunch was great at poolside. Very close to downtown Disney.

Dear Kat1500,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! My apologies for your experience at the restaurant. I'm thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy our pool and Beech restaurant. I hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in the near future to enjoy some of our other amenities!