Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$152
US$308
US$242
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$100
US$81
US$418
US$321
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
Cancelon
US$477
US$449
6,623 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Hotel and amenities are overpriced. ..but expected, pool was clean and beautiful but more kid based since it's only 3 ft deep! Asked for a later check out from 11 to noon and was accommodate due to the time change..but at 10:14 am had housekeeping walk right in after a quick knock while were in bed,1 hr b4 normal check out...told front desk.they apologized and that was it...not too happy!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank suzy tuzi
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Suzy Tuzi,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek! I am sorry to hear your checkout experience was not up to our standard; I hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for an exceptional stay!

Best,
Tricia

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were visiting Epcot and this hotel was close. There is a shuttle that goes regularly so we could leave our car behind. The staff here were all friendly and helpful. The grounds and the hotel itself were nicely kept and comfortable, The breakfast buffet was very complete and delicious, and we were able to eat outside. A pleasant stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We checked in using Hilton points. The room we reserved was not ready, so we were upgraded to a suite with a Disney view and a pool view. The suite was very large with living area as well as office area and two televisions. We are totally spoiled after our stay at Bonnet Creek. The restaurants were very nice and relaxing after a long, busy day. The location is good for Disney parks as well as the marketplace. There are shuttle buses every half hour, or we drove to the parks. No question about it; we hope to return in the future. I was sad when we left this morning. Beautiful place!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grammysosa
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Grammysosa,

Thank your for your glowing review! I am happy to see we were able to exceed you expectations as this is what we strive for on a daily basis. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Megan Bruce

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed here for 3 days prior to moving to our Hilton Grand Vacation hotel in Orlando. It was a beautiful start to our vacation. The pool was beautiful with a slide. Lots of staff keeping an eye on things including the kids even though they say there are no lifeguards. The location was handy. Close to everything. When staying here you are allowed to use the Waldorf Astoria facilities but we didn't bother as we had such a good time.

I almost forgot to mention the lazy river !!! great fun.

There were some issues with our meal the first night but they very kindly gave us a free breakfast the next day.

We ate our breakfasts at the Harvest Bistro - outside. The breakfast buffet was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sparkythewonderdog,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that it was a perfect start to your vacation. I am sorry there were some issues you encountered with your first meal but very happy to see we were able to make up for it. We hope to have you and your family back at our resort in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Megan Bruce

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I really, and I mean really, researched this hotel before staying. I went for Disney but also wanted the pool facilities. First off, my Disney/golf course/pool view was superb; rooms were very clean and quiet; the lazy river was wonderful. However, I was really surprised at how dismissive and not very friendly the staff was, overall. When I first checked in, I told the front desk how excited I was to see grass and leaves, compared to the winter states. Girl at front desk just shrugged and stared blankly at me...I just could see she could have cared less what I said. Then I walked over to the concierge desk and asked the girl there about park tickets. She was very good at giving one-word, quipped answers. After only about 45 seconds, I then asked her about outlet mall shipping, and she replied, "yes, you can go there." We'll, it wasn't until that night that I met two hotel guests who told me about the free shuttle service to the outlet mall. I appreciate THEM telling me about it?! They brought it up, randomly, but I am glad they did! Last gripe: on Oscar night my TV completely stopped working. Yes, annoying, not end of the world, but maintenance couldn't fix my TV until Monday, but totally not fun when paying for basic stuff to work.

Overall, I didn't really care about the TV. What really surprised me was the "whatever" attitude of the staff I encountered. They were not rude; but after traveling so much over the years and to other Hilton Resorts, it actually surprised me.

Note: if I go again I'd go next door and stay at The Waldorf. Went there for dinner one night; the bell guys actually greeted me, whereas the ones at Hilton made no attempt to say hi, and the front desk guy who so kindly walked me to show me where the bathrooms were treated me like royalty. Night and day, I tell you. Night and day. Ironic, as they're both owned by Hilton.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank BRINCKLEY
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Brinckley,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek; I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the property and your room. I appreciate your feedback regarding the staff you encountered at the Front Desk and Concierge; I assure you, this is not the level of service the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek prides itself on. I hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek to truly showcase our service!

Tricia