I was amazed at the level of sevice I received from the staff, whether it was the pool, the restaurants, the shops, or the lobby. Good and quick breakfast buffet to start the day off. My wife loved the lazy river that encircled the pool and the restaurants are awesome. Treat yourself and walk over to the Waldorf (sister hotel) and eat at the Bull and Bear. It's pricey, so bring your credit card, but wow, you won't be disappointed. Take my word for it. Stay here. It's close to Disney and kid friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida