I came and stayed for nine days and while the hotel room was great there were a number of problems. First and foremost I changed rooms after the first night and when I moved I left behind a plug in outlet in a wall outlet that had two usb slots in it for charging. An hour after moving I realized the mistake and contacted the hotel, they got back to me and said it was not in the room. I went through all my stuff and I did not have it so I called again and it was still not there. I called every two days until I left and it was still not turned in. All I can figure is it still there or someone took it. I am now out a $30 outlet.
Second was the price of things on the location and the lack of snacks and other assorted food items for a long stay. I bought two bags of chips and a grapefruit juice and it came too $15, the closest store we found was two blocks off downtown disney which was a wait for a free bus and a walk or a $20 cab ride both ways. My advice is get the cab to stop at a grocery store on the way there to get water and other assorted snacks.
The conference rooms were so cold we ended up going back to the rooms and getting jackets.
Other than that, the concierge was excellent, the front desk was excellent and the rooms have great views on the backside of the hotel. Pool was great, outside bar was excellent and for some reason room service was the best bang for the buck way to eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida