Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,562 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I recently stayed 6 nights for a conference and found the room, conference areas, food, and pool to be outstanding. Even though I was very impressed with the room, conference areas, food, and pool, I have to say I was completely blown away with the staff at every level. Every encounter I had with the staff was a positive experience and all were found to be very friendly and helpful. On my last night of stay I asked the concierge for options to get to the airport and they not only booked a town car for me they also printed my boarding pass as well! Also, on the last night of stay I took a town car to Downtown Disney and accidently dropped my wallet in the car. In a panic, I called the Hotel and Luz at the concierge desk immediately called the town car company for me to help locate the wallet. When she returned my call I explained that I was worried because I was flying out the next morning she then called the town car company a second time and asked them if they could locate the wallet as quickly as possible for me. Needless to say she was able to help me locate the missing wallet within 45 minutes of reporting it missing! Wow! Great work! I will be back in the future.

2  Thank cllwt
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear cllwt,

Thank you for your five star review! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our resort! Thank you for recognizing our Concierge team, specifically Luz, for going above and beyond. This is the service we strive to provide! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek!

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Another great stay for the second year in a row. Friendly staff and room was always clean and neat. Plenty of dining options between here and the Waldorf. Would definitely stay here again. If I had to pick out anything that would be sub-par, it would be the staffing in the lobby bar. Way under staffed IMO as we waited quite a while for someone to take our order.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank addison09

Dear Addison09,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear we are your top choice when you vacation in Orlando!

Your recommendation and constructive feedback regarding the staffing in the Sena Bar is very helpful. Your comments will certainly help us improve our service levels and accommodations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I came and stayed for nine days and while the hotel room was great there were a number of problems. First and foremost I changed rooms after the first night and when I moved I left behind a plug in outlet in a wall outlet that had two usb slots in it for charging. An hour after moving I realized the mistake and contacted the hotel, they got back to me and said it was not in the room. I went through all my stuff and I did not have it so I called again and it was still not there. I called every two days until I left and it was still not turned in. All I can figure is it still there or someone took it. I am now out a $30 outlet.

Second was the price of things on the location and the lack of snacks and other assorted food items for a long stay. I bought two bags of chips and a grapefruit juice and it came too $15, the closest store we found was two blocks off downtown disney which was a wait for a free bus and a walk or a $20 cab ride both ways. My advice is get the cab to stop at a grocery store on the way there to get water and other assorted snacks.

The conference rooms were so cold we ended up going back to the rooms and getting jackets.

Other than that, the concierge was excellent, the front desk was excellent and the rooms have great views on the backside of the hotel. Pool was great, outside bar was excellent and for some reason room service was the best bang for the buck way to eat there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel and closer to the elevator, some rooms are a long ways away.
2  Thank Cary_Wells
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Cary_Wells,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review as your feedback is crucial to the success of our hotel operation. In regards to the missing USB; we understand this is not the type of experience you intended to receive and our hotel professionals certainly did not intend this for you. Our Hotel Executive Team would love the opportunity to speak to you in further details. Please feel free to contact myself at 407-597-3696.
Regarding the cost of items at the Resort; we try and keep in mind quality and convenience as we continue to enhance our offerings and appreciate your feedback. As we continue to reevaluate our services and amenities, we'll be sure to keep this in mind. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I took our son to Disney for the first time about a month ago and stayed at this wonderful hotel. The staff was so amazing and they are why my wife and I decided to write a review on this hotel. The Harvest Bistro staff were very attentive and their thoughtfulness seemed to be very genuine (and the food was delicious). The pool attendants were awesome, as well as any staff member we interacted with on our 4 days there. The staff seem to take personal ownership of our experience and pride in connecting with guests, including our 3 year old son. My wife travels routinely for business and we travel frequently as a family and this was by far the best experience we've ever had at a hotel. The property is nice, the accommodations enjoyable, but we can not say enough about the quality of the staff. We will be back on our next trip to Orlando.

Room Tip: Disney and/or pool views are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brent D
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Brent D,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled to see we were so successful during your vacation! Thank you for giving such great recognition to our team members for their exceptional service! We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort!

Megan B

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was recently there for a conference for several days. One of the best Hiltons I have ever been to. Super classy and clean. Food was great. Plenty of parking ($16 a day) and although it was too cool for swimming that week they looked to have an incredible and BIG pool. I will most likely go back there for a pleasure trip next time!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Disney
1  Thank jimmymac79

Dear jimmymac79,

Thank you for your five star review! I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you back to our resort in the near future!