“My last visit at Hilton Orlando”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #27 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 28 March 2014

It is better to find a different hotel with better 'value for money'. It is un-reasonable to me to stay in a Hilton hotel, even with special discount price offered for business Global Summit and find that in the area of the 21th no free internet available at the room. Adding to this, meals like breakfast and lunch are not included and much more. The poor attitude of the staff in check-in and check-out was almost terrible, insulting, no flexibility, minimum friendship and lack of hosting atmosphere, just doing their job to finish with the current guest and path to the 2nd one. When someone stay at Hilton hotel especially on a business stay you expect much more for your money, after visiting so many hotels elsewhere, you have a large perspective to what one can expect, especially for 4 nights stay for around 300 $ per night. It is not enough to clean your room on time, this is obvious; and you need to give much more to your guest. The service should be excellent in any contact with the guest and not from time to time. My bottom line, next time try a different brand or network, Hilton is somehow disconnect itself from the current market.

1  Thank Ronny H
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear ronnyh921,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review as your feedback is crucial to the success of our hotel operation. We understand this is not the type of experience you intended to receive and our hotel professionals certainly did not intend this for you. Our Hotel Executive Team would love the opportunity to speak to you. Please feel free to contact a manager at 407-597-3696 as we would like to discuss with you in further detail.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great facility. Food very expensive and uninspiring for vegetarians and vegans. Great location for Disney world. Great pool for kids and adults. Close to shopping malls. Spa is fantastic just wish I had been told about it sooner than on last days.

1  Thank Claire G

Dear Claire G,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the available selection for vegetarians and vegans. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback helps us acccomplish this goal. We hope to welcome you back to the resort in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is a fantastic hotel, and we hope to return. We had several meals at The Harvest Bistro, and each was delicious. Our kids loved the lazy river - extremely relaxing. The hotel was well-maintained and very clean.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian E

Dear Brian E,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear that your stay was so wonderful. We hope to welcome you and your family back the the resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have been coming to this particular hotel few times a year for the past 4 years. It's our home away from home. The staff is amazing and some of them have become like family members. A lot of them know us by name and make our 7 year old son feel like a king when he is visiting. We always make sure that Stephanie Forcelli is working before we come. She's our absolute favorite. We just love Debbie that works at La Luce Restaurant too. High Five to Kyle at the pool area as well. We are already planning a summer and late fall visit too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracie M

Dear Tracie M,

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy to hear that you have such an amazing time with us year after year! Thank you for your recognition of Stephanie, Debbie, and Kyle as well. They will be recognized by Management for their great hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the summer and fall!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. This year we spent the majority of the time hanging out at the pool. They have a beautiful area for sitting out in the sun and working on your tan. I also enjoyed laying out in a inner tube and floating away on the lazy river. The service of the the server in the pool area was non-existent. Both days I had to walk to the bar for food and drinks which was a hassle and I over heard a server in the bar talking to a coworker about how she didn't want to go out and serve the pool side guests. I thought that was rude which is why I didn't give them 5 stars. Other great things about this property is… its soooo close to Disney!! I would totally stay here for a family vacation.

2  Thank Eddie S
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Suzi E,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek as your vacation destination! We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the lazy river! I'm so sorry to hear that our service levels were not up to par and can assure you we are using all of our guests' feedback to make improvements. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance to make things right. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and, once again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I recently stayed 6 nights for a conference and found the room, conference areas, food, and pool to be outstanding. Even though I was very impressed with the room, conference areas, food, and pool, I have to say I was completely blown away with the staff at every level. Every encounter I had with the staff was a positive experience and all were found to be very friendly and helpful. On my last night of stay I asked the concierge for options to get to the airport and they not only booked a town car for me they also printed my boarding pass as well! Also, on the last night of stay I took a town car to Downtown Disney and accidently dropped my wallet in the car. In a panic, I called the Hotel and Luz at the concierge desk immediately called the town car company for me to help locate the wallet. When she returned my call I explained that I was worried because I was flying out the next morning she then called the town car company a second time and asked them if they could locate the wallet as quickly as possible for me. Needless to say she was able to help me locate the missing wallet within 45 minutes of reporting it missing! Wow! Great work! I will be back in the future.

2  Thank cllwt

Dear cllwt,

Thank you for your five star review! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our resort! Thank you for recognizing our Concierge team, specifically Luz, for going above and beyond. This is the service we strive to provide! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek!

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Another great stay for the second year in a row. Friendly staff and room was always clean and neat. Plenty of dining options between here and the Waldorf. Would definitely stay here again. If I had to pick out anything that would be sub-par, it would be the staffing in the lobby bar. Way under staffed IMO as we waited quite a while for someone to take our order.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank addison09

Dear Addison09,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear we are your top choice when you vacation in Orlando!

Your recommendation and constructive feedback regarding the staffing in the Sena Bar is very helpful. Your comments will certainly help us improve our service levels and accommodations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.