Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,626 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great experience, nice accomidations, fun floating river and pool. Room was nicely decorated. The check in staff was very friendly and allowed us to check in early. The dining service for breakfast was very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Excellent hotel, perfect location for all of the Disney Parks. They offer free shuttle service which was awesome!!! Kids under 12 eat breakfast and dinner free. I had a very nice time :) Love Hilton Hotels and wouldnt stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Mirella M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was girls weekend and all we wanted was to float, drink, relax and sun. We got it all! The hotel and staff were super. We were able to do an early check in and a late check out ( of course you do have to ask the prior evening about check out). Can't wait to visit again real soon!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank julie-n-FL
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We began our vacation at this property which I booked using my Hilton Honors points. We arrived late in the evening and from the time we arrived until we departed two days later, it was an awesome experience. My family and I wished the rest of our stay could have been at this Hilton, but we had other arrangements at a different property. This Hilton property and staff are top notch. Every staff member we encountered was extremely professional and courteous. As an example, I couldn't remember which level of the garage I had parked, a valet who was off duty offered to drive us around to help us find it. We declined his offer because he was off the clock and I didn't want to impose on his time. He still helped us anyway and we found the car. Again, just a testament to the staff at Hilton Bonnet Creek.
My Wife, whose standards for professionalism and cleanliness is not easy to impress...that being said, she's made me promise that this is the only property in Orlando that we will stay at.

Room Tip: High floor room with a view of the Disney parks is worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 19Huffy_64
Reviewed 20 May 2014

About to plan my next stay at Bonnet Creek after staying there for 7 days last year. I forgot to review it after my stay last year but am making up for it now.

Full disclosure, I am a loyal HIlton Diamond member and have always been treated well in exchange for my loyalty. With that said, I only write reviews for properties that exceed my expectations and Bonnet Creek really shined in terms of service. Glen Winsor the GM really does a great job running the hotel and I want to also thank Ms.Wahls for taking care of a special request during our stay.

Here are my thoughts, in no distinct order:

Hotel was modern and inviting. Loves everything about it. The breakfast buffet was awesome and when we didn't have time, the ham and cheese sandwiches at the coffee shop were huge and a great value.

Shuttle was great, I timed in one day and from the time we were picked up in the morning to when I was through security at MK is was only 30 minutes. One huge plus that I didn't see mention was the Disney video playing on the ride there and back. So huge when you have young kids.

The pool was awesome and super safe. While adults had to "squat" to emerse themselves in water, the trade off was that the wasn't anywhere I had to worry about my kids roaming so they were free to explore and play with new friends. Also, they had an Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap at the pool bar. That may seem minor, unless you know Beer and then you know that the bar manager has some real class. (All hotels should take note and up their game. No self respecting man drinks Bud and Miller, unless you are over the age of 50 or you live in a trailer park)

One one night we took advantage of the "Dive In" movie and the kids just couldn't enjoy that more.

All in all, we enjoyed a great stay with the wife and kids. My oldest son actually told me that of all the things he liked in Disney, the hotel was the best! Funny how kids are. But serious, this maybe the best option for a place to stay when visiting and staying "off property" because you are still so close you are truly "on property"

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family