I stayed here for the long weekend and a soccer tournament and was not impressed. I had heard it was a great hotel so I was excited. First of all , you get charged for EVERYTHING. Self parking (which was a mission on its own) wifi?? ( really? Holiday inn can give it free but Hilton can't?). But what really upset me was when I went to eat at BEECH and they took like an hour to bring food . Then they told me they had no record I had ordered. So I reordered and was informed they weren't taking any more orders for the night at 9:02. So I was redirected to the Bistro because they close at 10. Okay . When I get to the Bistro I have to wait in a 45 minute line. Mind you , the restaurant was empty and there was 1 couple sitting next to me and my girls. So 10 minutes later I as if I can order to go. The 3 girls at the podium that avoided eye contact the entire time informed me they were no longer taking food orders..at 9:30. Huh? You close at 10. A shrug was my response..still no eye contact. So I HAD to go with my starving children and self to the most expensive Italian rrestaurant in the hotel. The staff is great when you are ordering drinks, but food ? And where is the staff by the way. A group of girls got stuck in an elevator and when they pressed call nothing happened. I heard the family upset at the front desk . Funny part is....front desk didn't even know either. The valet outnumbers the staff by far. I see valet runners everywhere . The elevator line was around the corner.. Seriously?? The rooms are nice....they had fireworks ...There are other options!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,001 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida