“There are better options.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #24 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
“There are better options.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here for the long weekend and a soccer tournament and was not impressed. I had heard it was a great hotel so I was excited. First of all , you get charged for EVERYTHING. Self parking (which was a mission on its own) wifi?? ( really? Holiday inn can give it free but Hilton can't?). But what really upset me was when I went to eat at BEECH and they took like an hour to bring food . Then they told me they had no record I had ordered. So I reordered and was informed they weren't taking any more orders for the night at 9:02. So I was redirected to the Bistro because they close at 10. Okay . When I get to the Bistro I have to wait in a 45 minute line. Mind you , the restaurant was empty and there was 1 couple sitting next to me and my girls. So 10 minutes later I as if I can order to go. The 3 girls at the podium that avoided eye contact the entire time informed me they were no longer taking food orders..at 9:30. Huh? You close at 10. A shrug was my response..still no eye contact. So I HAD to go with my starving children and self to the most expensive Italian rrestaurant in the hotel. The staff is great when you are ordering drinks, but food ? And where is the staff by the way. A group of girls got stuck in an elevator and when they pressed call nothing happened. I heard the family upset at the front desk . Funny part is....front desk didn't even know either. The valet outnumbers the staff by far. I see valet runners everywhere . The elevator line was around the corner.. Seriously?? The rooms are nice....they had fireworks ...There are other options!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Pils9
Veronica I, Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We apologize for the experience you encountered with our restaurants as this is not the typical service we provide. I have shared your comments with our Food and Berverage team. We do hope to welcome you back to show our true Hilton service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,346)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Hope, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Since discovering this hotel, we stay here every time we visit Orlando! I always give a great review and bragged about hotel to my husband, but of course the first time he visits, it's not as great as I said. As usual staff at front desk were very nice...even tried to get us a room with a view of the pool, but they were super busy. We got to the room and the sheets were dirty, we waited in chairs in our room for room service...my husband was not impressed! I would definitely stay again, but check my sheets before I got in!

1 Thank Edith D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel was beautiful, clean, and the staff was very professional. I appreciated the helpfulness and friendliness of all the staff members I encountered. My family and I enjoyed ourselves in the lazy river and pool. The Harvest Bistro restaurant had amazing food - my 8 and 12 year old children asked to take a chef home with us! They also offered a comfortable tour bus type transportation to Disney parks. This hotel was the BEST part of our Disney trip!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the golf course with a Disney view.
Green Features: I appreciated the fact that the hotel provided individual receptacles for sorting recyclable products.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 643michellet
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I spent one week at the Hilton Bonnet Creek for an international scientific conference. The room was perfect, clean, with confortable bed and a great view on the pool and the golf club. The lazy river is nice and the golf practice camp too. The conference area is huge and can host big events.
Said that, I don't give the maximun evaluation because:
1) I think that the daily resort fee (when you already pay a "not cheap" fare) is too much.
2) 4$ for a bottle of water in room seems to me excessive (others hotel brands of this level offer complimentary water).
3) the hotel is quite isolated and the service in the restaurants of the property is not so good
In conclusion, they should fix some details.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My infant and I spent an entire Friday here by ourselves while waiting for daddy's later flight to arrive. I would like to say that the pool is amazing. An attraction of its own. Slide, lazy river, and lounging with picturesque landscaping. Harvest Bistro was a great spot for lunch. I loved the service, ambiance and the food was pleasantly priced and good. It amazed me to be able to grab snacks from Harvest Bistro's area. The coffee shop called the Muse seriously put a SMILE on my husbands face. He loves pastries and how awesome for them to be so convenient. My baby and I visited the Disney store. Very nice. I highly recommend a pool view on a higher floor to be able to view other park and fireworks. But if it isn't the budget you will still ENJOY your stay here. Please note that we travel a lot, so I really am pleased. Among other things to note would be the guest greeters as my shuttle aporoached the property. Amazing. As I said I was traveling alone with my beautiful infant so a little assistance was definitely pleasing. Very nice area as we approached the property. What a treat to be part of Waldorf Astoria. I am so excited to be here and enjoy this resort. I am so enthused with the service I recieved from Terra(management). What I was most fascinated with was the concierge, front desk, and Terra following up with me ensuring my needs and wants were met. Absolutely calming. I also appreciated being able to take advantage of early check in for personal purposes along with needing to refrigerate breast milk. Again I have traveled a lot and for many years and this place has definitely "WOWED" me. Great job Terra for going over and beyond to ensure a big smile was on my face. I will never forget you. Thank you so much. There is more to this resort that I have yet to do I've the weekend but be advised this is worth your stay. We have a rental car, there are shuttles to and fro surrounding attractions. Good job "Team Hilton" P.S. At night a movie is played poolside. Now that's how you make a family experience! This is just great....Hilton you know just what to do to make memorable experiences. Again I am just really pleased. Have a great stay here at Hilton Bonnet Creek

Cheshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We are currently in America and stayed for two nights at the hilton bonnet creek it was a very good hotel nice room overlooking the swimming pool as requested . Very at tentative staff . Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room high up over looking the swimming pool king suez very nice
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

If you are looking for a great hotel with easy access via the courtesy bus to the Disney Parks, the Hilton Orlando hits the mark and offers great value. We stayed in a pool / Disney fireworks view room . The rooms are spacious however none appear to have balconies which didn't really bother us. I can't say too much about the day time activities because we were always out but the pools seemed great and had lazy river São great for kids.
Overall, highly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: The pool view . Disney fireworks view rooms are a nice touch if you want to spend the extra dollars.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends