We stayed here in October of 2013. My husband is a diamond club member. While the facilities were beautiful, the service was lack-luster.
Our main interaction with the staff was with the front desk. Overall they were short with us, rushed, and really did not seem to care that this was a very special trip for us to Orlando. For example, when discussing the room size at check-in the woman at the front desk said, "ma'am, all of our rooms are the same size." This is not accurate according to their website. Despite my husband's diamond club membership, they did not offer us an upgrade which was disappointing. The main hotel restaurant seemed to have motivated staff, but not enough of them to make the experience a good one. We sat down for breakfast and waited 15 minutes for a server to appear. After waiting, our 2 year old was getting restless, we did not even have our order placed, so we just took our business elsewhere. We had planned to move to another hotel during our trip to use a few night. The service at the Marriott Residence Inn was out of this world and far out-ranked what we experienced at the Hilton Bonnet Creek.
The other issue with this hotel is the nickel and diming that takes place over the course of the visit--the costs of the food in the restaurant was high and there was a fee for parking.
Overall, I wish this beautiful hotel had better service. I would love to go back here as my son loved the pool and I liked the high-quality of the facilities and resort feel. We are going back to Orlando this year and did not choose to stay at this hotel due to our experience with their very poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,001 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida