Absolutely loved this hotel! Very nice and clean. Spent 3 nights here for a work meeting. Great pool with a lazy river and a water slide. Right on a gold course. Very nice bar inside the lobby that was packed every night. 24 hour coffee shop also in the lobby with awesome pastries. Ate at the outside pool restaurant and had a delicious quesadilla with a cool view. The staff was excellent also. Great place to stay on vacation or hold company meetings at. Close to downtown Disney and Disney World. Shuttle over to both from hotel or $11 cab ride. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida