“Convenient & Very Comfortable”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #24 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our family of 4 (4 adults and two children) recently stayed here in the beginning of June. From the very minute we drove up to the front door, the staff was very welcoming and helpful. The accommodations are extremely comfortable and the hotel shuttle makes it very convenient to the Disney parks. The shuttle is shared only with the Waldorf next door and does not make several stops as some others do. I left my prescription eyeglasses and case on the shuttle bus to the park and did not realize it until I was well into the park. Made a couple of phone calls to the bus company and hotel. On the return trip, it was a different driver, but he said he knew that glasses had been found. He contacted the hotel, and upon our arrival at the hotel, the concierge had been notified by security and my glasses were returned to me within minutes. The breakfast buffet offers several hot & cold items. There is a charge for some of the hot items, but even without that, the selection is more than adequate. The servers are very helpful without being hovering. The pool area is beautiful and also has a lazy river and water slide. There is also poolside service for food & beverages. We would definitely stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Ray B,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! It is our priority to provide an exceptional level of service, so it is pleasing to know that we were able to do so in this particular case with your lost glasses.
We hope that your future plans permit a return trip to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed here for my honeymoon with my husband September 2010, I know this is quite a long time ago but I always intended to leave a good review just always forgot to do so.
This was by far the most magical getaway we ever had. We started our Orlando honeymoon staying in this resort for a week and it was absolutely amazing and we could have not started off our honeymoon better than this. We arrived quite late (I believe around 9 pm) but we were welcomed very heartwarming. The person that welcomed us very nicely and when he heard it was our honeymoon he gave us a free parking pass for our entire stay right upon arrival and also gave us a 50 dollar gift-card to spend at the amazing Italian restaurant at the resort. He also got us an amazing room but when we came to the room we discovered there was no bath tub which we really wanted (I have a chronically illness called dystrophy which damages the nerves in my legs and so after long days in Orlando or Disney its nice to relax in a tub rather than standing in a shower) my husband went downstairs to ask whether there would be a room available with a tub and we got a new room right away which was even nicer and the view was even more amazing. Our whole stay was perfect, everyone was very nice. We got vouchers for the mall too that gave us pretty nice discounts at several stores and every morning we would go get donuts and coffee at the hotel and the last day the lady gave us free donuts because we came daily. The hotel itself was beautiful, its very central but still very peaceful. The pools are gorgeous including a lazy river. The hotel and its ground was very clean. We definitly would love to come back some time again once money is allowing us ;) Best hotel stay ever!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JvanEst

Dear JVanEst,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled to see we were so successful during your Honeymoon vacation! We are so pleased that our Hotel was your destination for this great event! Thank you for giving such great recognition to our team members for their exceptional service! We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort!

A Wonderful Hotel
Kids and Family friendly
There is a Fedex office in it
excellent for business too
very clean
stuff is very friendly and helpful
a very good for money to value
Our 4th time and looking forward to go next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear KatptanVeyselV,
Thank you for your great review and loyalty to our Hotel. We appreciate your valued comments and are happy to hear you and your family are able to enjoy all of the amenities our resort has to offer. We are thrilled to continue being your family's vacation destination Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

As most others have said, this property is a fantastics alternative to staying at a WDW property. On a previous trip, I stayed at the WDW Swan which was convenient but a little more pricey this round so I opted to stay at the Bonnet Creek. The property is kept in top shape and appears like it opened only yesterday. The staff is friendly, the grounds are immaculate, and you still get the convenience of a shuttle to the parks.

As some have mentioned, this resort caters more to the business crowd, hosting large conventions, etc. That being said, even though there was a very large convention going on, I didn't feel any less "serviced".

The only negatives are the additional fees added to the price, which most of the hotels do nowadays. Want a tube to float in the lazy river...it will cost you. Self parking, yep it is extra, but hey, it is the same price as parking at the parks, so either way you are going to pay it. Looking at other hotels in the Hilton chain, such as Garden Inn - self parking is free. You would think if you step it up a bit and pay a little more to stay in a nicer Hilton property, this would also be free or at least included in the room rate.

Our family group ate most breakfast days at the Harvest Bistro which serves the regular fare that you would be used to at a Garden Inn or similar breakfast buffet. The price seems a little steep, especially once you add in the "voluntary" gratuity. On the last day, we ventured over the Waldorf Astoria breakfast buffet. If you don't mind paying an additional few dollars per person, the buffet is out of this world. The WA buffet had fresh blended juices, homemade granola, gourmet specialty cheeses, 15+ types of pastries, and the list goes on. If I would have known this ahead of time, we would have gone ahead and chosen that buffet a majority of the days we ate at the hotel. We opted to dine in the parks or other locations around Orlando, so I can't rate the dinner buffet, but the breakfast buffet at the WA is definitely worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank CBHoosierAbroad

Dear CBHoosierAbroad,
Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate your feedback in regards to your breakfast experience, and this has been forwarded to our Food and Beverage Department for further. review. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our family of four (two adults and two teenagers) stayed here the first week in June of 2014. The hotel is beautiful, clean, and super convenient to all the Disney parks. The bus for the hotels is shared by the Waldorf next door, and runs on a regular basis all day and into the late evening. With only one stop for another hotel, it's super fast to get to your destination, unlike the resort properties. The pool is beautiful and includes a lazy river. Park tickets were available through the hotel, and the concierge was most helpful. Restaurants were also very good. Overall a great experience!

1  Thank Callabuddy

Dear Callabuddy,
Thank you for your Great review! We are pleased to hear you and your family had such an enjoyable stay and enjoyed all our hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is the 3rd time within 5 years we've been to the Hilton Bonnet Creek as we know how it does work with the parking, we know the rooms are ok and also very important: it is not within one of the huge construction sites in the Disney Area, but in a cosy nice and quite area.
We've been placed on the 3rd floor with pool/golf court view, which was ok. Bed comfy as always, but on the TV several channels where without signal or just broken transmission e.g. food network. Breakfast changed quite a lot since last year. You don't get a card from the beginning to order something that is not on the buffet (it was always only with cold stuff and if you wanted to have warm breakfast the à la card order was included). The buffet has a huge choice now and it is mixed with cold and warm items. Unfortunately the terrace was not a terrace anymore as it was not an open area. It was surrounded with canvas cover as walls so you felt enclosed like in a tent, which is a real downstroke to enjoy breakfast on the terrace. Also regarding breakfast beverages we felt a clear downstroke. If you do not want to have the offered filter coffee from the buffet, but a cappuccino or cafe latte you had to request one and pay for it. We stayed there for two nights so the first morning we had a great service at the breakfast as we got a double espresso and a cafe latte for free when he was explaining that we would have to pay for it in the future. That was very kind and guest-friendly, we appreciated very much. The service otherwise seems rather unmotivated. When we came to the reception of the breakfast room we clearly stated we would like to sit outside on the terrace if possible. The lady did not have listened to it and walked and walked and walked while we said 'sorry, could we please sit on the terrace' and as she did not stop, but we and she continued to a table inside and wondered why we have not followed. She came back and asked us and then lead us to the terrace. We've been not the only ones there so we knew it was open...
However, we most likely will come back to the hotel again and still recommend the Hilton Bonnet Creek.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Four nights on a business trip at the Bonnet was nice. It was bustling with lots of groups, so it didn't strike me as a place I'd go for a romantic stay, but definitely a family or business trip.
The lunches served were very good - again, these were corporate buffets so I can't really comment on the restaurants for dinner because we ate off-site every night.
My ONLY complaint was the service during the lunches. Two days in a row I asked for unsweetened iced tea. The first time they told me they would get me some and they never brought it. The second day, I asked if they had unsweetened iced tea and they just said "no." I then asked "Is there any way you can get me some?" And the response was "Well, if you can wait a while I can probably get you a glass, sir." I was so surprised by this response I just laughed and told them to forget it. I spoke with one of my colleagues who also shared the same complaint when she asked for a soda - they said they would bring it and never did.
I get that this complaint is minor, but really I would expect better from a hotel like this. Overall though, the stay was nice and very close to Disney attractions. The room and bathroom were very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room to avoid the parking lot view.