Hilton has always been my preferred hotel and resort chain, and I have stayed a dozens of them over the years. This Hilton is top shelf, with an excellent staff, superior facilities, and an incredible rate. The lobby, restaurants, pool and shop are all top tier. The dining is first rate italian, and the room service is a cut above what you usually get. The resort pool is spectacular, with a long "lazy river" and several great pools too. Other amenities are nice, like shuttle service to the parks, and they even have EV chargers for electric cars in the parking deck. Overall, this Hilton is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida