We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in July 2014 and loved it! The front desk is professional and efficient. The facility is amazing, with the pool area definitely being the highlight. Our kids would ask to please go back to hotel from Disney because they preferred to be there swimming at times! The location is really no different than staying at some of the 'on-site' Disney hotels, like Pop Century. It's just as close and the shuttle is a very handy way of getting back and forth to the parks. Driving to and from the parks would have been a major hassle, so we were more than happy to have the shuttles to hop on. Arrival and departure times vary, however, so make sure to check ahead of time. And you can't really predict how long the ride will be, because different routes at different times of day will make stops at the other parks going to or from. I think our shortest ride was 15 mins and our longest probably 45. Shuttles run ON TIME, if not a few mins early, so be ready for that! The rooms were great and very clean. The beds and bedding was very comfortable. We had a Disney View that allowed us to easily see the Frozen Fireworks from Hollywood Studios, and the Epcot ones if we craned our necks. I preferred the Disney view more for the reason that it faced the beautiful pool area. We only ate at the Harvest Bistro, which is expensive, but with three kids and the kids eat free option (breakfast and dinner only) it came to be the same we'd pay at a 'regular' restuarant anyways. Leaving the are to eat elsewhere isn't as easy as you would think, so we ate there and took advantage of having three kids with us as much as we could. Be prepared to pay $7 for a small tube or $15 for a big one at the pool, or bring your own. We brought our own drinks down to the pool area too for a week, and only once toward the end were we told that we weren't supposed to do that (oops! :)). It was a lovely week staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida