Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$152
Agoda.com
US$213
US$177
US$493
US$291
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$516
Travelocity
6,565 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My husband and I booked a night just for a quick "get away" and we were treated to outstanding customer service from the time we checked in at the front desk until we left late the next afternoon. The staff was quick to offer anything and everything available to make our stay more enjoyable at no extra cost to us. The hotel was beautiful and clean and our room was outstanding. The on site retaurants featured gourmet selections from all price ranges. The pool area uncluding the lazy river made the afternoon relaxing and it was fun to watch the outdoor pool movie from a lounge chair or pool raft. What really made this trip memprable was the over the top customer service offered by the entire staff.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kfunsun
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I've tried to be loyal to Hiltons in the past few years staying in them in five continents. But it's really hard. Many of Hilton's properties date back to Conrad's days in the 50s and 60s. They're very old buildings that have not aged well. They've all been renovated, but still lack the sparkle of the promise that the Hilton brand makes. Service also is usually lacking.

This hotel(Hilton Bonnet Creek) is less that a year old. It's well designed, warm, friendly and professional. Here are some of the highlights I experienced:

-- Quick, friendly check in. Thanks to "Howell" (starts with an H) for finding creative solutions.

-- Friendly bellman and valet. They remember you and greet you with a smile. When you check out they leave you a hand written note thanking you for staying there.

-- There's no club level (dings for that) but the breakfast is free if you're an HHonors member. Lots of choices. Nice environment. Super friendly people. The guy who makes omelets was fast and dealt with the line with a smile the whole time. There's also a guy making waffles and pancakes.

-- Lobby is large and nice with a bar in the back. It opens onto a porch overlooking the view. Fantastic place to relax -- especially after rainfall.

-- Pool is one of the best at a hotel in Orlando. Definitely a place to bring kids. There are plentiful chairs and the staff take chairs away if they haven't been occupied for an hour (huge plus). There's a slide and a long lazy river. The wait staff poolside are incredibly friendly and appear to be happy doing their jobs -- not like a lot of hotel pools.

-- There's a coffee shop in the lobby. Unfortunately, they don't have gelato or ice cream.

-- The Italian restaurant, la Luce is a fantastic place with lots of creative flavors.

-- The rooms are well-built and very sound proof as compared to the average hotel.

-- Hotel is right next to the I-4 exit so it's very easy to get in and out -- much easier than Buena Vista.

-- It's near all the parks and close to the other amenities nearby.

I highly recommend this place and will definitely go back.

Hilton, please get this manager to train your other hotels!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank angmohgao
Reviewed 28 May 2010

I booked a two night stay in a Disney view room for my family and me. We arrived early at check in and were told there were no rooms available - fair enough. The desk clerk took my number and said they would call me, which they did, although not until 16:30 which was slightly disappointing.

The hotel is very new and as you would expect everything is in great shape. The rooms are fairly spacious, well decorated, and have nice modern bathrooms and a large flatscreen TV. However, as I mentioned, we booked this room (and paid extra) for the Disney fireworks view. You can technically see the fireworks from the room, but the room faces southwest, and the fireworks were in a northwest direction so they could only really be seen by pressing the side of our faces against the window and looking to the extreme right. This will be the same for pretty much everyone booking a similar room, as the ones on the other side of the building have no Disney view at all. That said, on the whole the view was good, overlooking the golf course and pool complex.

Broadly speaking the location is excellent, right in the middle of Disney country and almost opposite Downtown Disney. There are shuttles to the parks and many other dining and entertainment options nearby.

The biggest asset to this hotel is probably the pool. There is a zero entry "beach" style section, and a great lazy river. There is also a waterslide in a seperate pool. You can also take the walkway adjacent to the golf course to the sister property, the Waldorf Astoria.

There are a few options for drinking and dining, from a coffee shop to a couple of more upmarket bars and restaurants.

We ate buffet breakfast at the restaurant, which was great. An expansive collection of choices, all well prepared and presented.

Overall, this is a good hotel. I really wanted to love it, and it has all the ingredients to be great, but there are a few minor issues that bothered me. Firstly, the parking was $12 per day - almost the same as parking in Disney. Once again, this seems like an easy way/excuse to generate some adidtional revenue out of being near to Disney.

Internet access was not free - I know thats the case with most full service hotels but that doesn't make it right. If Hampton Inn and the like are giving free internet then why aren't Hilton?

I was also a little disappointed by the front desk staff. This is purely a personal complaint but as a Hilton Honors Gold member this is the first hotel where I have really had to fight to get the amenities I was entitled to, and my enquiry about the availability of an upgrade was met with a shrug.

This isn't a bad hotel. It's actually a good one, but I was left feeling that it really should be better...

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2010

Because we had such a great experience, I'm taking time to write a review. First of all, the place is HUGE but when you walk in, you're immediately greeted and made to feel at home. Although we arrived a bit early, our room was ready for us. We had spent a hot day at one of the theme parks and arrived a bit worse for the wear. Our room (and in fact, the entire hotel complex) is absolutely spotless. Honestly, we looked for flaws and couldn't find any! The bed was comfy and cozy. My spouse has back problems and was amazed to awake in the morning without pain. The food in the restaurants is a tad bit pricey but it is absolutely WONDERFUL! They have a hamburger in the Harvest Restaurant that's do die for and the fries aren't shabby either. In the evening we enjoyed sitting at the poolside bar. Speaking of the pool, wow. That's another story. It's the best hotel pool we've ever seen. There are two pools, one of which is made somewhat like a lagoon (I guess it's called zero entry). It would be great for little kids and old folks alike. There were a couple of hot tubs and a "lazy river" (current and all) that runs around the entire pool complex. There is also a large water slide on the property which empties into the little river. This hotel is a destination all on its own. If you're looking for a place to go and kick back between theme parks, this is your spot! There are nature walks and if you golf, a beautiful golf course. A family could easily spend a couple of days staying right on the property and never run out of activities. We came home and immediately headed to the calendar to find a date to go back.

The only negative thing that I can find to say is who the heck picked the green paisley brocade jackets the front desk clerks must surely be forced to wear (sorry ladies, I hope I'm doing you a favor here)? They are hideous. Yes, that's the only thing that I could find to complain about!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hymeragal
Reviewed 24 May 2010

We had an excellent stay at the Hilton Bonnet creek, the hotel is new, clean, modern and the staff were extremely helpful, thanks to Joe and Rachel at the concierge and too many more to mention. We were stranded due to the volcano and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was excellent with lots of variety and La Luce the Italian was superb. Its in a great location very close to Disney and they provide a free shuttle if needed. Pool was great with lazy river around the perimeter and more friendly attentive staff. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family