The Hilton Bonnet Creek is ideally located for anyone going to any of the WDW parks, particularly Epcot. My wife and I recently traveled to Orlando for a Disney Pin Trading event at Epcot. We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek for four nights Thurs through Monday. From our initial arrival to departure the staff was friendly, courteous, and eager to please. The hotel, public spaces and rooms, is very clean, modern, comfortable, and upscale. The breakfast is on the expensive side, but it's a hotel... though unlike breakfasting at Disney, you won't need a second mortgage.
My wife and I, after three rather grueling days of standing in line, walking, and more standing in line, decided to relax poolside after a nice lunch at their poolside restaurant. The food and drinks were excellent. The pool and sun deck area are quite expansive, the pool also feature a 'lazy river' which is nice to just float around in.
This hotel is adjacent (shares a common convention center facility) to the Waldorf Astoria resort and guests in each can use the facilities of the other. (though we did not)
Cab fare to/from the airport was about $60. Cab fare to Downtown Disney $15. Cab fare to the 'Prime' Outlet Mall and Universal area about $40. Cab fare to Disney/Epcot was about $15 as well. The only 'cabs' at the hotel are town cars so expect a little markup in fare, but nothing outrageous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida