“excellent hotel”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #22 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Most everything at this hotel is top notch. I wish that I would have had more time to enjoy the amentities but it was a business trip. It appears to be a great place for a family but I didn't see too many children during my stay.

1  Thank gravedigger_1
Write a ReviewReviews (6,398)

Reviewed 2 October 2010

We stayed at the Waldorf in Bonnet Creek in July and liked the hotel so much that we decided to check out the sister concern Hilton at Bonnet Creek in August. We were very impressed with all the amenities at this hotel.

The on-site hotels are phenomenal and you have to go for the buffet every day. It is absolutely worth it and beats getting into your car and trying to find a decent restaurant 10 miles away.

The location is perfect if you are going to any of the Disney parks or even outside of it. On this trip we went to SeaWorld and Universal but they are only a 10-15 min ride away from the hotel.

Request a pool facing room if possible. We have stayed at so many luxury hotels but this hotel absolutely had the biggest swimming pool area we have ever seen. People were swimming late in the evening in this Mega Pool! The views from the high floors are spectacular and we look forward to another stay at this fantastic hotel!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Atlglobetrotters
Reviewed 2 October 2010

We visited our sister who was staying at the hotel with her kids. The kids (4-10yrs) loved the pool, lazy river and water slide. There was something for everyone. Later we ate at La Duce and loved it! The food was awesome. The staff was wonderfully accommodating with the children, preparing their pastas to their specific requirements! We will definitely be returning to Hilton Bonnet Creek!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank maddogx4
Reviewed 1 October 2010

I have been here for several business meetings for the past four days and this has been a wonderful stay. I am sorry that I must leave tomorrow. While I have the time I wanted to provide my review. The hotel will be open one year in a few days. New hotels, even after a year, often don't have their act together. Not this one. I am rather facscinated by this place for how wonderful it feels and how well designed and organized it is.

The hotel is part of the Bonnet Creek Resort, which is a 70-acre area located in the southeast corner of Walt Disney World. It is not owned by Disney, but is bordered on three sides by Disney owned land. The entrance is located just east of the entrance to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. The concept was to set up a cluster of luxury hotels. The hotel is next to the Astoria Hotel. In between these two is a conglomerate of convention space for any meeting, small or massive. Surrounding the hotels are beautiful grounds, pools, a gold course, lakes, water fountains, jogging track. It's architechtural marvelous but not pompous nor stark.

The room is plush and large, with such comfortable beds, Serta Model Hilton Suite Dreams, which does not require a box spring. It is similar to the Conrad Chicgo - I bought from Seta directly the same bed. There is an empty refrigerator which can easily hold a case of beer. The water is instantly hot, the bathroom very nice. The room was so silent I could hear the digital clock ticking!

Food was provided by the meeytings, which as prepared by Hilton. Very nice food. We ate one night at La Luce, whcih was excellent, but I don't know the cost. But tonight I just had the superb pork chop at the Harvest cafe restaurant. Yummy!

Staff were fine, and always jumped to please.

Internet is price reasonably, there are 1 - 7 day price ranges. But it is free in the lobby if you need it for a short period of time and do not wish to pay in your room.

Prices are reasonable at this level of hotel. They don't gouge you here. Hotel parking is $13 a day. Try paying $20 and up elsewhere. Wow, even the garage is gorgeous!

1  Thank Rob676
Reviewed 30 September 2010

Loved our stay! Courteous and accommodating staff. Hotel grounds were well maintained. Clean rooms and comfy beds This is a new hotel which has gone through it's infancy stage and is up and running smoothly. The only complaint I had which is one you'll find at any hotel of this type is tipped to death- everyone was so gracious and helpful but sometime ya gotta draw a line - by the last day we were tipped out. Would I stay here again- you betcha!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 29 September 2010

My husband and I went to Orlando, FL for our honeymoon and after doing a lot of research on hotels nearby the Disneyparks, I came to the conclusion I liked the Hilton Bonnet Creek the best.
The hotel is very new and already has a very good name out there, so we decided to book it and we definitly did not regret it at all.
We've stayed here the first 5 days of our honeymoon and had an amazing expierence staying there.
Upon arrival we were welcomed very nicely and because it was our honeymoon they gave us a 50 dollar giftcard to eat at La Luce, a very high class Italian place located in the hotel. They also gave us free parking for the full 5 days, while parking is normally 13 dollar per day. Last but not least they also let us pick a room with a pretty view and when we found out the room didnt have a bathtub, they immediately gave us another nice room with Disney view that did had a bathtub.
Yes, de service was absolutely amazing and everyone there was so nice, welcoming and polite.
The lady from guestservices gave us vouchers so we could get discounts at the nearby malls and the lady from their local coffee place, gave us a free krispy and kreme donut on the day we left.

The rooms were very neath and the bed was so comfortable, I actually never slept better in my life! The housekeeping was also excellent, they really pay notice to what you want.
The shuttle service to the Disneyparks was also excellent and the busdrivers were very nice.
The hotel is located nearby a lot of attractions, malls and restaurants.
It IS difficult to find at first because its not on the map or gps (cause its so new) but once finally have found it, you learn its actually not that hard to find, just keep your eyes open on Buena Vista Lake for the little Hilton Bonnet Creek resort sign at the side of the road, when you miss the sign, you'll drive in circles for an hour ;)

The hotel's facilities are also outstanding, its a beautiful resort with lots to do, we didnt even have enough time to explore the entire hotel!

Overall, this was the best hotel we ever stayed at and we will definitly come back here when we visit Orlando again!
I hope the Hilton Bonnet Creek keeps up the good work and their excellent service, if it does, this hotel will definitly stand out from the rest!

Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JvanEst
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This is an amazingly beautiful hotel, I was there for a conference for four days.
It is very clean with the most comfortable beds ! Frig in room, great pool, friendly staff with great service. Food is expensive but normal for a four star hotel. Didn't use the transportation to the parks, but it is free. would like to go back for a real vacation.