“Fun for the family!!”

Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #22 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A top-notch family fun theme park, with Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, family suspended steel coaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, the World's 2nd tallest SkyCoaster (250ft.), A 101-foot high Ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, and of course, a giant arcade along with other assorted family and thrill rides for adults and children. NEW Gator Spot NOW OPEN, 15,000 sq ft, over 100 gators, exotic reptiles and birds!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun for the family!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The park isnt as elaborated and big as Disneys' parks but it has like 20 rides all of them were great. i almost got sick n one fo them jajaja. I would recommend to buy the unlimited ticket for 40 bucks if you are an adult and pay individualy for the kids to get the most out of your money.
You can have beer, have your portrait done in a cartoonish way or you can jump in the vominator, sling shot, white lighting which a one of a life time type of ride.

1 Thank Manageroso

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
“Thank you”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

What a wonderful place I live in Orlando and today we planned a family day had so much fun until my youngest son fell ill with heat exhaustion and the staff were amazing I would like to thank you for the help from JB and Horus they were so kind and stayed with us and helped with what ever they could and to me is amazing Horus even went into the gentleman's rest room to check on him cause he thought he was going to be sick I hope they read this and the owners or higher ups see this cause not everyone is so kind! Thank you again!

Woerden, The Netherlands
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great attraction for kids from 4-12”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went here with my two oldest sons (ages 8 and 10). As they are now both over 54" they can go in all attractions.

I was also interested in the comparison with the other Fun Spot location in Kissimmee. The park itself is not very large but is had attractions for all smaller and larger kids (I would rate the park most interesting for kids in the 4-12 range). It was not very busy and wait times for the attractions were generally below 5 minutes so the kids got do do some rides 5-10 times.

Compared to the other Fun Sport location this location clearly has the better roller coster and delivers in my opinion a lot more value for money because of that. I would not rate this as a full day attraction although that might be feasible for others. we stayed around 4 hours which was long enough for us.

Although we went to many parks this holiday, this is one of the kids favourites because they could go in so many rides compared to the frequent 1+ hour waits in the major parks.

1 Thank Erwinsp
Randolph, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Time #FamilyFun”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My family and friends love this place. We come to Orlando on vacation every year and we never got a chance to leave the Disney Parks. But this year we found an alternative fun spot for the whole family. What a great find on I Drive. If you get a chance to come here with your family, I highly recommend. Be sure to buy the season pass it is much cheaper and worth it. PS see you next year!!!

1 Thank DEELUU
Palm Coast, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great attraction for a fraction of the cost of Disney”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We opted not to do the theme parks this year and chose Fun Spot because we have never been there. The family loved it. We had ages ranged from 2 -35 and a fun time was had by all. All of the staff were wonderful, friendly and truly helpful, from the moment we arrived. My husband just had back surgery the beginning of the year, so he was unable to go on most of the attractions, therefore, he spent most of his time on the go-kart tracks.

Our oldest daughter went on her first roller coaster ride, she LOVED the freedom flyer, but did not like the wooden roller coaster.

The kids rode most of the rides several times. We arrived first thing in the morning, parked right up front (free parking) and never waited more than a few minutes for any of the rides. We left around lunch time and went back to our resort as we wanted to hit the pool during the hot part of the day and have lunch. We came back after dinner and spent the rest of our night there. After we came back there was a small wait time for the go-kart tracks, but nothing that was too outrageous.

Our 2 year old did not like one of the rides and the staff member immediately and safely shut down the ride to get our little one off the ride. Another attendant on the tea cups, ensured us he would be ok on the ride with his big sister and made sure he was close by in case he had to shut the ride down to get him off.

All in all, we had a great time and will most definitely come back again. The staff is wonderful.

3 Thank JnTLibby