“Fantastic food!!”

Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 3,860 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A must-see, must-experience cinematic destination featuring award-winning Cuban cuisine, Latin rhythms, open-air tropical ambiance, lively floorshows, Latin DJs, and classic cocktails.
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Bought a deal on travelzoo 4 people 3 courses $90 UNBELIEVABLE.
The waiter we had was the best waiter I've ever come across he explained every dish on the menu was extremely attentive and extremely passionate about the food and the restaurant. His wife was also a pastry chef there. All three courses were fantastic we were looked after so well the mojitos were to die for. And the venue was great too. We sat outside on the patio and we're made to feel very special. Can speak highly enough about this restaurant

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been wanting to try this place for a while. We were excited to go but were disappointed afterwards. The taste was OK but the portions were small. Very small. I could have gotten a huge porterhouse for the cost of the small ( maybe 8 ounces)churrasco I got. But the worst was the service. He was quick to arrive but after that he was scarce. It took 15 minutes just to get our check.

I would not go back.

CubaGeneralManager, General Manager at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Hello,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor we value your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. I am quite concerned about your food and service issues. If you would not mind, I'd like to discuss further your experience in order to correct any areas we may have fell short. Please contact me directly at 407-226-1600, or email Jenna@CubaLibreRestaurant.com.
Warm regards,
Jenna Dunne
General manager

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Un authentic. High prices. Small portions. I asked for hot sauce and they brought me sirracha! Hello, that is an Asian condiment. Cuban food is supposed to be flavorful. Mine was not. I'm Mexican and my husband is Honduran. We know Spanish food and this was definitely not it.

1  Thank Ashley M

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am concerned about your experience with our cuisine. I would like to discuss further the dishes you and your husband had. We aim to please, so if we fell short we want to know about it. Please feel free to contact me directly at 407-226-1600, or email at Jenna@CubaLibreRestaurant.com.
Regards,
Jenna Dunne

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I prefer to find Cuban food south of Miami and in the country served in a family owned diner, but Cuba Libre came pretty close and was convenient to our hotel. If I thought I could have eaten it all, I would have ordered the 15 Tastes of Cuba.

The service staff was very attentive and made sure that we understood the menu. The Lechón Asado and the Ropa Vieja were both very tasty and well prepared. The presentation was quite nice.

Make sure and try one of their signature mojitos or their sangria. The red sangria is a better choice than their white.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was very surprised that Cuba Libre served up some very good Cuban style food with a bit of a twist of style. The Cuban guacamole was excellent with a few added ingredients that normally are not in this dish. The Churrasco ala Cubana was very good as was the white sweet and regular potatoes in a mash. Vaca Frita dish was also very good. The Mojito's were as good as we have ever tasted.Very good service.