“Hilton Hospitality”

Hilton Orlando
Ranked #54 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed in the hospitality suites, three rooms and it was phenomenal for a family of six. Incredibly clean, spacious and well appointed. The cabanas are a must if you are going to the pool, we love the comfort and privacy. Our teens really enjoyed all the activities on site, especially the pool and basketball courts.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GeorgiaAugusta
Write a ReviewReviews (5,379)

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The Hilton Orlando is an incredibly large hotel. There were various conferences going on yet it was rather quiet. In fact, I was there for a conference and I was able to take advantage of the restaurants, gym, the track, the basketball court, pool and relax by the fire pit. The gym is spacious with lots of workout equipment. Towels and a pitcher of cold water with lemons/limes provided. The staff were very friendly and courteous. I was there for work yet it felt like I had gone on a vacation. Although we could see Sea World from our hotel window, we could not take advantage of it with the weather (thunder storms/scattered rain). Thank goodness the hotel had enough to keep me engaged. If I wanted to play golf, I could have. If I wanted to take a float down the lazy river, the option was there too. There were families with children there and of course they loved the pool, it was a lively environment and it was perfect. Am I going back? Yes indeed and I am bringing my family with me.

Room Tip: There was no continental breakfast served. WiFi service available at a price (wish they would offer...
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Hi! I stayed at the Hilton Orlando for Memorial day weekend. I had a Great time. The pool was packed but the Recreation Team handled everything so well! The traffic flow was smooth and was very pleasant. There was a pool attendant there named Seth who went out of his way to help us get some chairs and umbrellas. He was super friendly and professional and checked in with us from time to time to see if we needed anything. Just wanted to say thanks Seth, very impressive you rock!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sable R
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this property (October 2011 and June 2012) and let's just say, I like it a lot. The hotel in Orlando is beautiful and the service it top-notch. Close to so many Orlando attractions but honestly, a rather quiet hotel. Because I'm a diamond member for HHonors, I received an amazing upgrade on my first visit. The hotel suite was approx 600 square feet. You can jog down I-Drive plus the area is full of retail and restaurants. Everyone at the hotel has already gone above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. If you're looking for an Orlando hotel near the Convention Center, I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Orlando.

Room Tip: Parking is $14/day if you're renting a car (just an FYI)
1  Thank Tray T
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Ideal location for the convention center. Hotel is from 2009, so is brand new. Great staff, everything is clean and good customer service. Free wi-fi in common areas. If your are HH Gold is even more perfect.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Orlando in early May for a business conference.  There is no doubt that conferences are a specialty of this hotel, but this is a really nice Hilton.  The entire facility is spotless and impeccably maintained.  The rooms are large, nicely appointed and the beds and linens are very comfortable.

Being there on a business trip, I did not have an opportunity to use the spa or pool facilities, but I did walk through the pool area, and it was very nice and not crowded at all.

The thing that impressed me most about this hotel was the staff.  I arrived very early in the morning after a red-eye.  I had no expectation that I would be able to be given a room until afternoon and fully expected to have to hang out in the lobby or restaurant until a room was ready.  To my great surprise, I was checked in at 6:45 am with no additional fees.  The serving staff for the conference was extremely efficient, very service oriented and surprisingly friendly.  Anyone with whom I interacted at this hotel provided first rate service with a friendly attitude.

Although I was there on business, I would recommend this property to couples and families as well.  It’s only about 4 miles from Universal Studios and not that much further to Disney.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This is a wonderful place to stay for the entire family. They have a huge pool with basketball and a lazy river attached. Lots of chairs around the pool and a very good restaurant so that you may eat lunch in your swimsuit. Several restaurants are within the hotel from a sports bar to fine dining. I took advantage of the hair salon where I received a cut, pedicure and manicure. It was a lovely experience. All hotel staff were helpful, friendly and caring. Rooms were nice and updated. We are going back..

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family