Hilton Orlando
US$204
US$295
US$264
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
US$151
US$129
US$334
US$289
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$133
US$291
US$258
5,585 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We are currently on day 3 of a 6 night stay. I stay at 15-20 hotels a year and this is the first time I've been disappointed with my choice in many years.
Check in was fast and friendly without delay. I booked a room on the executive floor and mentioned in the comments on my booking that it was our honeymoon and that we would like a king size bed. The lady congratulated us at check in but when we got to the room we were assigned a room with two queen size beds . The hotel was far from full so that can't have been the issue.

Room size and comfort is good and bathroom amenities are high quality.

It's was 6.30 pm when we got to the room so we went to the executive lounge for the free appetisers which were offered from 5-7pm. If was the worst selection I've seen offered in an executive lounge EVER. Each night there was only two different hot options offered. Also the alcohol was an extra cost. Maybe this is standard in the US but in executive lounges I've stayed in every year in Asia for the past 13 years alcohol is free during these hours.

The Hotel has a large and well equipped gym. There is a large outdoor pool area which we didn't use due to the weather.

Prices in the bars and restaurants aee ridiculous so we donn't use them. One example is chowder offered in David's Club bar/restaurant at $21 before tax and tip. Just crazy pricing.

We had little interaction with the staff but found them friendly in any encounter.

Servicing of our room was disappointing. Every day of our stay so far we found we were short if things after the room was serviced, e. g shower gel, coffee cups, coffee, small towels. Every day something is short.

The hotel is large and connected to a very large convention centre. I find it soulless and lacking in warmth and character. For the price we paid I certainly expected a lot more. It's not a hotel I could recommend and we will not stay here again.

It's certainly not a bad hotel but overall I find it poor value for the price.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cabrinha
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Cabrinha,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando and for your posting on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your candid comments about your experience and apologize for the dissatisfaction in service you encountered. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everything was great; accommodations, customer service and amenities. Was greeted by staff. Very friendly and informative. Rooms were clean and fresh. The dining, fitness, pool and other amenities were great. Location to the Convention center was just right close, but not too close.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This centrally located hotel offers something for everyone. The really nice pool complex features a two story water slide, a lazy river (though the current is pretty weak), and a large pool. There is also a seperate quiet pool for adults to escape the noise. The landscaping around the pool is everything you would expect. The Tropics bar serves up good food from a great menu. There variety is good for everyone in the family. Brandon, one of the bartenders at Tropics was a very friendly staff member and he helped make my stay more enjoyable. I also interacted with a manager, Rachel out at Tropics, she was another good ambassador of the hotel. She matched our dinner needs with a good recommendation of David's (we did not want to leave the property).
For our coffee needs, we hit the Marketplace in the morning and found the staff to be smiling and friendly. Lastly, the buffet breakfast had everything we wanted. The price was a smidge high but the food was fresh, hot, and lots of variety. Nicholas was our server and our drinks never bottomed out and our dirty plates disappeared quickly.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe F
Reviewed 26 January 2014

In all of my encounters with staff, I found them to be friendly and proud of the hotel. I like the front desk staff uniforms...makes the guest feel relaxed immediately upon check-in. Had and excellent meal in the steak house dining room. Great service, flavors, and reasonable wine prices. Only negative at dinner was that 8oz. filets were undersized as was the 12 oz. NY strip. At these prices, steaks need to be as advertised.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 25 January 2014

The Hilton Orlando is in the heart of the International Drive corridor. Close to Sea World, the Orange County Convention Center and a short drive to Disney. A great hotel for conventions or a family visit. The hotel has a wonderful pool complex with lazy river, both youth and adult pools and hot tub. A very well configured convention center wing with very attentive conference staff. Not a great restaurant selection in house but a short drive to many different restaurants. A hotel definitely worth considering for your next convention or family vacation in Orlando.

2  Thank SEAN D