“Lovely hotel”

Hilton Orlando
Ranked #54 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Recently stayed here for a work conference. The hotel is very nice and absolutely enormous. The prices in the bar are very expensive (maybe that's just Orlando)? Our event was in the conference facilities of the hotel, which was also very nice and well kept. The rooms were very nice, free wifi, Peter Thomas Roth products in the bathroom! Very nice. The beds were super comfy!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was impressed with the customer service at this hotel. When I arrived on a Tuesday evening, I was directed to a handicapped room. Upon saying that I'd prefer a different room and realizing that there wasn't one for me that night, Kristina at the front desk asked if I wouldn't mind staying on a roll-away in room designed as the living quarters of a suite. Kristina did not charge me for the stay that evening, gave me complimentary breakfasts for my stay, and situated me in a very comfortable room the following morning. I could tell my satisfaction was their priority.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just had a 4 day conference a t this hotel, The staff were all very nice, helpful knowledgable. We didn't stay on site, Parking eryday was easy, Parking food and gift shop were all very expensive and out of my price range. Food for all the meetings was wnderful.!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I am not a normal reviewer of hotels, but my experience over the last week has been seriously amazing! There was an issue with my trip that was at no fault of the Hilton, and the staff made it become their problem. They went out of their way to make me comfortable, and far exceeded my expectations for an exceptional staff.
There has not been one unpleasant person, everyone, even though incredibly busy, are able to serve with a smile, friendliness and truly seem interested in you, and your experience. Had it not been for the amazing staff at this hotel my trip would have been a bust. I HIGHLY recommend staying here, and will recommend it to all that come to Orlando.

1  Thank Diana R
Reviewed 8 February 2014

First time reviewer but I felt this would be the best way to express my experience about the hospitality my co-worker and I received during our stay this week. I am really only reviewing the Hilton staff because I am so impressed. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and checked in with a lovely woman who was working the front desk (I regrettably have forgotten her first name but she is a nutrition major, if that helps to identify her). While we checked in we had an interesting conversation and she took the time to give us information about what to do and where to go. Ultimately she set the tone for our entire visit.

Our positive experience continued when we met Mel that afternoon out by the pool. Mel ended up serving us throughout our week and is the type of waitress who can juggle 50 things all at once but can still take the time to make sure my co-worker, who has dietary restrictions was well taken care of, and crack a joke. She was like a superhero waitress!

Another staff person I would like to mention is Annaliese(sp?)- she was working in the UPS store and went above and beyond to help me get some print work done that I unexpectedly had to take care of while at the conference. Aaand, last but I am sure not least, Richard in the Bistro who saw me trying to charge my phone in a dead outlet outside, told me he would be happy to charge it up for me. Her took my phone inside, and let it charge while we ate (by the way the food was great- mahi-mahi fish tacos were my favorite!) and brought my phone back out before we were about to leave (because I am sure I would have forgotten it). I know there are more names to mention but these 4 Hilton staff member went above and beyond my expectations, their attentiveness to details and attitude to help when in need was truly inspiring.

Not to turn this into a novel, but I will mention one last thing, which I think sums up why we had the experience we had. A woman we were at the conference with asked the staff how they are trained because she too was impressed. The answer one person gave gives me chills because it is so simple, yet powerful, is that as employees they are respected and empowered. My interactions with all four staff is proof that by implementing those concepts can make all the difference in the world. I wish more companies would give their employees the empowerment and respect they deserve. For now, my hat is off to the Hilton Orlando!

2  Thank Yojulsen
Reviewed 7 February 2014

All of the people from the parking valet to the front desk, to the folks who work by the pool offered great friendly service. I was there at a conference and found the place clean and comfortable. The great weather 80's in February didn't hurt my impression either.

Room Tip: the breakfast downstairs was pricey. Save money and eat at the little coffee shop.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We arrived at this resort tired and weiry from a really long flight. recieved our room key swipes and realized they didnt work so after a few trips up and down the elevator and a room re alocation we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and clean the rooms were and later how good the rest of the hotels facilities were also. Next day we had trouble with the room swipes and parking swipes not working, the staff at reception were apologetic and gave us free breakfast for the whole family for all our trouble which was greatly appreciated. We loved the sports bar located within the complex and especially the wait staff which made us feel very welcome and service was amazing. We dined there almost every nite and kids loved it. The pool was amazing and only the weather could spoil the fun which it can do very easily in Florida.
Disney is only 20-30 min drive and the hotel is located well next to many restaurants and conveniences. In fact a short walk to 7-eleven and Ihop. We would definately stay again and thanks to our research on trip advisor, we made the right choice.

Room Tip: ask for pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family