I stayed at the Waldorf Astoria in early May and had a great time. I was there back in October of 2013 and based on my experience back then, I was anxious to return. I certainly was not disappointed. Every aspect of the stay worked well and the staff make you feel special.
A few quick points. The Bull and Bear is always great and Luis is simply the most knowledgeable and most pleasant person there. He always makes our visit there truly enjoyable. I actually ate there twice during this stay. I enjoyed the spa and Amanda C was the best. Tim Owens and Reena King also deserve special recognition because they make sure your stay is the best it can be and Jason Smith simply does every thing he can to make you feel that you are part of the Waldorf family. I look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida