We have stayed next door at the Hilton and while it isn't quite as elegant as the Waldorf Astoria, it was alot more fun! The WA amenities were top notch and the hotel is spotless. The pool is a small spa type affair instead of the party/lazy river affair at the connected Hilton. The prices are astronomical for food and drink. We are foodies and at the Bull and Bear and don't mind paying for quality but for the WA to triple the price of an ordinary cocktail is just silly. The lobbies are so quiet you could hear a pin drop. In summary, we didn't find there to be any fun "energy" at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida