The Waldorf is a quiet, elegant refuge compared to the Hilton Bonnet Creek next door. The rooms are lovely and well equipped. The bathrooms are large, with lots of good "get ready" room. The shower heads are delightful! My only complaint is the price of drinks, and the lack of consistent service by the pool bar servers. The staff that sets up the lounge chairs with towels was efficient and friendly, but it was near impossible to get service at our seats, day after day, and for the price of the drinks, I would expect superior service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida