Just returned from the Waldorf. This is my fourth visit this year. Can't say enough about the staff especially at the front desk and pool. Very calm atmosphere doesn't have that frenetic Disney vibe although it's close to all the parks.My only complaint is about the valet parking.I have no problem paying to park but it shouldn't take 20 or more minutes to get your car and it helps if they bring the right car!
Getting in and out of there is a cluster and the only disappointment in our stay.
Room was great as was the service. Let's just figure out a better way to run the valet parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida