Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
US$101
US$116
US$85
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$287
US$227
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$98
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$521
US$356
Travelocity
1,467 results
All reviewssea worldtgi fridayssplash barbuffalo wild wingscvs pharmacyquick queue passespanera breadfree breakfastsplash zoneyogurtinternational drivewaffle stationsister hotelmake your own wafflespool areapizza hutthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I booked this hotel for four nights.I prefered to pay a night in advance because I was supposed to check in early in the morning the following day.I called the hotel two days before and talked to someone named Totia( I guess this is the name,but I am not quite sure.It may be somehing similar).She was supposed to pre check us in( I booked another room for my mother).When we arrived at the hotel,Jessica,one of the front desk agent,gave me keys to both rooms.I booked two different types of rooms,a deluxe queen for mom and a king suíte for my husband and me.However she gave us 2 deluxe queens rooms.I asked why and I was told as I`ve booked them by a hotel wholesaler,Expedia,I had no guaranty of the kind of the room we may have.I have never heard something like this:you book,you pay and you stay in the kind of room you had paid for.Expedia is such a solid company,it doesn`t seem to do it with its customers.I asked for the manager and Mrs Elisa came to help us.The suites were all dirty by that time,and she asked us to stay in the deluxe til ours were ready.We had to leave everything packed and someone would bring them to our room.As a matter of fact it didn`t take that long and we moved our stuff by ourselves.
Despite this bad begining,the hotel is very nice,the king suite is large.Lobby was pretty well decorated.Very good complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: Be sure to get the room you had paid for!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Liylly
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great Hotel clean and nice. Good breakfast, american average quality. Be prepared to share space with lots of families in vacation. Staff is well prepared and kind, rooms with space and clean. Good for vacation and business. Pool area seems good, despite I have not used it during my stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Pros: Pool area is very cool at night
Staff was very efficient
Location is next to sea world
Pizza and Starbucks service
Very clean and nice decor

Cons: Breakfast food could be better
Shuttle to sea world has irregular times
15 min. to Universal

Very nice hotel for the money...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank abcxyz38
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Spent ten nights here in April. Situated super close to Seaworld, and about a 15 minute drive to the other parks, it's at the quiet end of International Drive. The room was large, plenty of storage, and a really comfy bed. Daily housekeeping was spot on. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice and variety, and always well stocked up. It only started to get busy after 9oclock, but the dining area was large so tables were always available, and the staff made sure tables were quickly cleaned. No complaints about this place whatsoever. Very reasonably priced, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Room Tip: Our room was right next door to the elevator but it was not a problem, it didn't disturb us at all
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DawnandFrankie
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels in the Orlando area. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. We have stayed here three times now, and they are always so patient with our kids. We have three kids, so we always book the double with a sofa bed and it fits us all perfectly. The breakfast is complimentary, and quite filling. Get breakfast early to avoid the rush.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and closer to the pool. We find that side of the hotel to be much quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family