“Great experience!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #43 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great hotel. Stayed there for four nights. The location is excellent. The women at the front desk were very nice (Tinita). The same day we checked in there was a problem with the refrigerator and they sent a person in less than an hour to fix it. Easy access to main roads and attractions. Many restaurants and pharmacies walking distance. I stayed in the fourth floor and room face the front of the hotel and it was very quiet with very comfortable mattress. I liked that there was a laundry in my floor so I was able to wash all the clothes. The breakfast was average but nothing different in the four days I stayed there. Good parking. Great vale, I could stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Barbara S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We booked through expedia, got $25 hotel credit, but be sure to tell them because this does not show up on their system automatically. Continental breakfast included, basic, toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, sometimes ham, sometimes biscuit and gravy, banana and waffles. Free wifi and parking. Room was decent and bathrooms clean.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ylc25
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ok I arrived 05/24/2014, front lobby personnel was very friendly and got me to my room quickly. The lobby was very nice, and the marble floors very shiny and clean. The carpets throughout the hotel were clean as well. The room was nice, and the beds were comfy, but the rooms was a little small for a family of four when it came to eating time, there was only 2 chairs available and the desk in the corner of the room. 2 of us ate on the floor, because I don't want food nor drinks on the bed. The wall paper in the bathroom is starting to peel a little in the top corners, and they provided only 1 tiny bottle of conditioner and shampoo for a family of 4. I had to request more at the front desk. They provide no garbage liners, luckily I had some bags for the trash, I don't like throwing trash in trash bins without bags in them. And a biggie that I was disappointed about was that there was no BATHROOM EXTRACTOR FAN, OR AN EXTENSION CORD IN BATHTUB TO PUT WET SUITS. So when you come from pool, make sure you dry out completely first before going back to your room. They have a very nice pool area, with a nice bar and tropical music. The gym was right across from pool area, and it had 3 treadmills, a bench, bicycle, and 3 elliptical machines and free weights. They do not provide headphones for the TV’s on the exercise equipment though. The coffee maker was tiny, and made only 1 tiny cup at a time. We ended up buying coffee at WAWA down the street a lot. With a family of 4 or more you really need a kitchenette. Breakfast was okay, the coffee cups were foam, which I found weird, they don't have trash liners to help environment I guess, but they have foam cups? Breakfast was always crowded, and finding seating was difficult. Overall it was a nice stay, however I checked out on Monday, 05/26/2014, and they still have not released the $260 hold they place on credit cards they secure for damages. I called about it today Wednesday 05/28/2014, and front rep explained that her manager Jacklyn said to give it 3 to 5 business days. That is not acceptable. When I check out, that has to be released ASAP. Not too happy about that!
Overall it was nice, but with a family of four; I would get a suite next time with Springhill or Hilton.

2  Thank ARondon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed there with out friends for 3 nights. The hotel is nice and clean. They gave us savings coupons and fast passes for SeaWorld and Aquatica. The stay was pleasant. We had 3 kids in total (8, 6 and 20 month old) and they were noisy and cranky some times, but staff was always helpful. Free parking is another good addition to stay. Hotel is conveniently located close to dining and shopping. Next time we plan to go to Disney World we will consider it as number one hotel to stay. ......................................................................................................................

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff was very friendly & helpful..rooms were very clean. Kiddos loved the pool & it was great having the free shuttle to SeaWorld. And the concierge was great in giving us info & deals for SeaWorld. We loved it!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The location is ideal. Right across from Sea World but not really in walking distance. The shuttle will bring you back and forth but be sure to BE ON TIME. They dont wait long for you! Rooms are very clean. There are restaurants in walking distance right out front and a CVS Pharmacy that is open 24/7 right out front. There is also a Walgreens in walking distance. Only problem I saw with the room was not enough electrical outlets. A/C works great. Staff is friendly and very helpful. There is even a Starbucks at the adjoining building which is also a part of Marriott. Nice pool but way too many kids. Price is fair considering you save $14 in parking at Sea World PLUS you get a Quick Que pass to all the rides and shows (go to the head of the line) with your stay at the hotel. Be sure to get that at the building next door before you get on the shuttle. I was here on a Thursday and Friday. Thursday was $99 and Friday is $109. I would definitely recommend this hotel. As I stated...only thing wrong is not enough outlets to charge phone and cameras.

Room Tip: I chose the 6th floor since I do photography and love to do aerial shots. I dont think there is a b...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Originally we planned on staying at this property for 5 nights. We were enjoying such a pleasant stay, we added on an additional night. The two of us stayed in a king suite. We are pretty picky and we were hesitant about choosing a three star hotel. To our delight, the staff was A+ on check in and remained helpful, courteous and anxious to please during our entire stay. Our room was kept spotless by the wonderful housekeepers. In addition, I was happy to see a great brand of shampoo and conditioner to use every day. We loved the comfortable bed and slept soundly every night. Breakfast included items such as eggs, oatmeal with toppings, waffles and fresh cut fruit. Breakfast was included with our room cost and was better than expected. CVS and Wendy's were within walking distance to the hotel. The location next to SeaWorld and ease of access to the interstate is convenient for tourists. We have already made a reservation for a future stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple