SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
US$171
US$252
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$288
US$227
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$615
US$516
Travelocity
1,356 results
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingssea worldsplash bartgi fridayspanera breadtoilet and sinkmellow mushroomfree breakfastquick queue passessplit bathroomshower areayogurtpizza hutthe breakfast areamake your own wafflessplash zonebar grill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It remains a great place to stay while visiting Seaworld. Check-in was a breeze. Staff always very friendly and accommodating. This time around we spent more time lounging by the pool and enjoying the daily cocktail and food specials. The food was good! We ordered pizza for the kiddos. And they all loved it. My husband had the buffalo chicken sandwich and I had a wrap with a serving of crispy fried sweet potato fries...delish. We were happy staying here. The bartender was amazing and very friendly. The kids always have fun in the kiddie pool-with a waterfall and a water buckets tipping unexpectedly. Kids are sure to a fun time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank luv2discoveru
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had two disappointments: 1) The towels were close to threadbare, not very absorbent. It took three towels to dry off after my showers. 2) One morning there were no lids for the coffee cups. I went to the front desk ask about cup lids, the clerk told me see the person at the Starbucks counter. When I went to he Starbucks counter, no one was there. I went back to the front desk he said he would send someone over. After 10 minutes I gave up and got my coffee at a nearby McDonalds.
Otherwise my stay at this hotel was good. There is a good variety of breakfast items. My room was what I expected. Check-in process was good, I felt welcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MTColeman
FairfieldInnSuts1139, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear MTColeman,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent review of the SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld. We would like to apologize for your experience wiht the bath towels and the coffee lids. Your comments are greatly appreciated and your feeback will be shared with the team. We hope you will be back th next time you are in the Orlando area.

Jamie C.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my wife and 2 boys. Had an incredible time. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Was very satisfied with the cleanliness of the room, found it spotless with no issues at all. Pool was nice and enjoyed the pool side bar.
Complimentary breakfast was also good, it was nice to get a hot breakfast before a day out at the parks. It was nice to have the complimentary busses because it gets quite expensive to take taxis all week. Only complaint I would have is wished the bus for universal left earlier than it did. Would definitely stay again. Thank you for giving me and my family a very memorable vacation.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My family stayed here for our first 2 week holiday to Florida and booked this hotel for location and previous reviews however when arriving after 18 hours of travelling we were met by the most sour faced , rude and unhelpful receptionist I think I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and believe me I have travelled the world several times and have never experienced a greeting like it!! If I hadn't of booked through a package I would of turned round and walked out as we were told our room wasn't ready and we should go away and come back! I asked if we could use the pool while we wait for our room and she said there wasn't a room for us to change in, the customer service she provided was horrendous and Helen her name was proceeded to embarrass me in the reception area accusing me of trying to steal a coffee and also did not reschedule a taxi for us in order to make a meeting point for a trip during our stay so things with her went from bad to worse. That apart things did get better the rest of the reception team are lovely and in particular Eliza was very helpful and accommodating as was a really tall guy but can't remember his name. The breakfast was good, the room spotless and the pool lovely. Janie that works on the pool bar does a great job and nothing is too much trouble for her, she remembers everyone's name and what you drink and is a real star! My only criticism of this area would be that the music needs updating and more variety. We had a lovely holiday just a real shame that the first impressions were so poor, I heard Helen say exactly the same to another family checking in so if you are unlucky enough to get her ask to speak to the management.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Kate M

Dear Kate M,

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to provide feedback. Please accept my sincere apology that we let you down during your recent stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on service excellence and it was disappointing that some of our associates did not provide the service that you have come to expect with our brand. I truly appreciate your feedback as it will help our management team continue to improve and strive towards providing great service every stay. Your comments have been shared with our leadership team members so we can look for further opportunity and to address the specific feedback you provided.

I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future here at the SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld.

Jamie C.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were travelling long haul to Orlando (from London), due to drive south down the Florida Turnpike the following morning, and needed a hotel for the first night. The requirements.... well, I wanted to be fairly close to the airport following a long flight, close to the Turnpike for the morning, wanted a room comfortable for 5 people (3 adults, 2 kids), a complimentary breakfast, and a pool to allow the kids to stretch and play after being couped up for 9 hours in economy (coach).
I found this hotel and looked at earlier reviews on TripAdvisor - and it catered for everything I wanted!
Yes the hotel would be ideal for a longer stay, but for us it was perfect - clean, comfortable, efficient, room for us all to crash for our first night.... and the kids did indeed LOVE a splash in the pool and splash zone for our fun first evening in the USA. We had a good breakfast with good variety of hot and cold breakfast items.. including waffles for the kids! I would have no qualms in recommending this hotel to others :)

Room Tip: Our room was clean and quiet - I would imagine most are the same. I don't know if rooms that overlooked the pool would have been noisier or not.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family