“Good price, clean and friendly”

Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall
Ranked #230 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Colorado
“Good price, clean and friendly”
Reviewed 6 April 2011

This was one of the better hotel experiences of our FL trip. The price was great, we used the shuttle to and from the airport with no problems, breakfast was fine and there was a business center with free computer access.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Merritt Island
Reviewed 4 April 2011

This is my first time writing a review...but I felt the manager at Days Inn deserved the recognition. The night we stayed, there was a power outage caused by some unruly people..which lasted a few hours in the middle of the night! Needless to say, it was a miserable night, and my daughter had to dance at a convention early the next morning. I brought my complaint to the manager, and he was extremely helpful and sorry for our night. He went out of his way to make it up to us with a free night stay and an extra night free if we would give the Days Inn another try. He also felt so bad for my daughter not waking up on time for the dance convention (due to the alarm clock going out with the power!) that he helped cover the cost.

Thank you for making the best out of a difficult situation! The room was clean and the pool/tiki area nice for relaxing and getting a bite to eat.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 18 February 2011

We stayed there 2 visits, total 3 days. Both rooms were big and clean. Personal is friendly. Driver picked us up on the airport at 22.30 after a phone call to motel. IMPORTANT; take the phone number with you so you can call them. Then they come as soon as possible. Shuttle is not staying at the airport but at the hotel. Enough parking space and also a small swimming pool. Nice warm breakfast with eggs, small burgers, waffels and fresh bread.
Also a restaurant/bar in the lobby. Not very special but food was okay and it is close to your room. We had the bad luck someone was using his phone for the music. That send us away after dinner.
Overall the motel and the restaurant were okay for the money.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Destin, Florida
Reviewed 12 February 2011

Spent a week while on business. The room was clean and recently renovated. The bed was one of the best I have had in similar priced lodging. The staff was helpful and very courteous. As an added surprise, I had a mini fridge and microwave so I could store cold drinks and heat up leftovers.

The breakfast, included in the price, was great. Eggs (real not fake), sausage, fruit, toast and coffee and juices.

The grounds were well kept and the room was quiet. I hardly noticed other guests even though the parking lot was packed.

I'll be back many times as this is a well run and comfortable hotel and is convenient to the airport and the parks.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2011

We arrived @ MCO airport and there was no shuttle. Had to take a taxi costing $30. Reception was very slow and took almost 5 minutes to process a guest. Got a double queen but had booked a king. Receptionist refused to change rooms. Swimming pool was out of service. Rooms smells like dump carpet. Please stay away from this place.

• Stayed January 2011
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this review, 12 January 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent visit with our facility. Regarding Our complimentary airport shuttle services we do have hours of operation are from 6am until 11pm, of course there are glinches in all types of operation by stating this our shuttle is not permanently parked at the airport waiting on guest to fly in. We reserve a pick up area and a free courtesy phone so guest can call and let us know that they have arrived. We also use our shuttle for transportation to and from the area attractions stating that if we are in route to one of the parks we kindly inform guest the waiting time for pick up. Of course if our shuttle is not in route to a current drop off it only takes 20 minutes from the hotel to the airport for pick up depending on traffic. I am pretty sure you understand that due to traffic and weather conditions nothing is at a set time. When we can't comply with substanial timing we do at times offer to pay for guest taxi. In reference to the pool not in operation you did not put on file your check in date which brings me to questions why? Unlike some places we actually put an alert on our webpage and informed all guest booking by phone that we were remodeling the pool. We actually did not drain our pool until Saturday night in which it was cold outside not the kind of weather to swim in; so I was surprised about the comment but will not for future time. Thanks again for your response and we hope that you will give us another chance to offer you great hospitality service.

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Found the place to be clean, well-furnished, safe, and I enjoyed my overnight. Some noise filtered through the wall from next door, to disturb sleeping, that's how it happens sometimes. Microwave and mini-fridge with HBO also increase value.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
STATEN ISLAND
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I read some of the other reviews after and I was shocked. I had a very nice stay, the hotel staff was extremely friendly and I have not one bad thing to say about this hotel except that I would have preferred it off of a very busy road. I will definitely be staying again in the Spring.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple