“Fun for the family, could use more content for parents”
Review of Magic Kingdom Park

Ranked #4 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had our family reunion at Magic Kingdom, which involved 2 kids, and 4 adults. It would be nice if there was more content for the adults while the kids are doing their thing.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

If you have been to the parks as much as we have, it lost its cache for fun things to do there and the lines unbearable!!

1  Thank smkylink
Reviewed 2 December 2013

遊樂園是一個各種年齡層的大人與小孩找到樂趣的地方! 與不同的人遊玩就會有不同的感受!我很幸運在迪士尼公司實習,反覆地從不同角度探索Magic Kingdom!從去年第一次探訪的驚奇與感動~到現在仍然在每次入園發現樂園的美妙...真的需要細細體會!城堡投影秀與煙火秀是我最喜歡與感動的~" We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do
And all our wishes (all our wishes)
all our wishes
will come true"
大家都要記得夢想的美好~繼續做夢~實現夢想!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I go speechless when I am asked about my trips to Magic Kingdom now. I love and have always loved the atmosphere that is the air- I can't explain it. It is so different than any amusement park, any theme park, that I have gone to. I just love it there! Walt Disney and the Disney Company went beyond the call of duty to bring joy to this park. The cast members (workers) are all so very friendly; the attractions make you feel as if you are apart of the movies; the shows recreate the magic that the storybooks told; just everything about it! Any Disney fanatic would fall in love with this place! From the parades, to the random flash mob of characters, to the nighttime fireworks- I would recommend this place to every child, every family, and anybody who still loves to be a kid at heart, too. Well done, Walt Disney.

The ONLY complaint I have is the confusion of the FastPass now- make sure you read and are knowledgeable of it before you get to the parks; or ask a cast member to assist.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We just returned from a fabulous week in Orlando, Florida with our family for Thanksgiving. We decided to go to the magic kingdom on Sunday. It was very discouraging having to stand in line to purchase tickets for an hour! There were only two ticket agents working. The price was $215. for 2 seniors. Disney should have special rates for us, since we do not go on rides. Maybe, a special card for all shows and 2 rides would be helpful. The parades were very special and well planned out.