Just returned from our 3rd trip in 3 years to Old Key West and it was so good we've already booked up again for next year. The resort is so relaxing yet just a bus or boat ride away from all of the entertainment of the Disney parks. It is telling that when asked by their grandparents what the best part of their recent trip to Disneyworld, the kids replied; 'The Hotel'.
The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and really contributed to an excellent stay.
Main plus points; the rooms, the ambience of the whole resort (very relaxed), the staff, pool side kids activities, community hall with (free!) kids activities, campfire with (free!) Olivia's restaurant, boat to Downtown Disney.
Main negatives; size of resort (especially if you want to be near the Hospitality area), no monorail (I suppose you can't have everything)
No hesitation on recommending this resort for your Disney stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Old Key West Resort Orlando, Florida