This is a good hotel with good amenites and close to International Drive and all the theme parks. The 2 bed apartments are a fair size and comfortable , but be warned the 1 bed are small with almost no balcony. The free breakfast is not up to much but on a tight budget is edible and staves off any hunger pains. The cooked breakfast is expensive and most mornings the food is luke warm to cold. There is better value elsewhere. The maids come every 3 days (doesnt always happen) but will come in every day if you leave a card on the door. The apartments all have dishwashers which was great, no dishes. The staff are friendly and helpful. Probably not the best hotel in Orlando as they claim on the electronic board outside but certainly not the worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida