Well where to start. Another wonderful stay at the Enclave Suites. Myself and four friends stayed in room 2805 which was a 2 bed terraced apartment and it was FABULOUS. Breathtaking view, clean and nicely decorated apartment and the staff were super friendly as usual. The hotel's taxi service was a great help to us and they were so reliable always. It was like having our own personal chauffeur, and very reasonable. Breakfast was delicious and kept us going until lunch time, especially through all our trekking through theme parks! I am going back in October, and my friend is going back in September because we have has such a wonderful time! See you soon Enclave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida