I lived in Tampa and decision to take a long weekend in orlando to shop and just relax. (which I do about twice a year) I booked a room at the Wyndham resort on International Dr & Sandlake Rd. My room smelled so bad of mildew I had to leave. So just drove arround and saw The Enclave. What a different a block makes, the staff was so friendly, room clean and didnt smell, pool and ground well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida