Just spent 10 nights at the Eclave had agreat time there its starting to show its age but our room was nice it was clean and the balcony gave us a place to sit for our nightcap drink. The breakfast was good and pleny of it the public rooms were clean and well presented the staff are trying to update it and making good progress. like to thank Annie and Kevin in reception for their help, and particularly Jacquline in the Breakfast room she made a great start to the day with her chatter and personailty very good with the children who where there, all the staff are great. thank you all ................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida