Having read numerous reviews before our holiday, we were slightly nervous of what we would find,however we loved the room,yes slightly dated,but it was spotless.We had a 2 bedroom suite,kids loved their room and our bed was so comfortable.Showers were fantastic,to be honest we had no complaints as we were on a budget it was more than adequate for our needs. On our days off we spent some time at the pool,which the kids loved,we got up 1 morning to see the area being cleaned by some large industrial hoover.Big thanks to Sheena who was so helpful when hiring a car,in fact the staff were fantastic including Raul the maintenance man who i kept bumping into in the lift.As for Terry the bu driver,man young son thought he was fantastic,how anyone can be so cheerful all the time is beyond me. Yes the decor does need looking at but then if was updated would we have been able to afford to stay there?the outside was so well maintained all in all we had a great time and would stay here again no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida