Pros: A. Got a room for a rate of about $65 per night.
B. Great location relative to Universal and Sea World.
C. Walking distance to several restaurants: Chili's, TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings.
D. Had a Pizza Hut within the hotel.
E. If you are in need of extra towels/ wash clothes they don't hesitate to assist you!
A. Musty smell in hallways.
B. Inside of room needs some renovations although it was clean, and they did a great job keeping it clean.
C. The breakfast bar wasn't consistent. The one morning we decided to give it a try they had deli ham (cold), baked beans, and hash browns, but the very next morning that we decided not to go back they had biscuits and gravy, eggs, etc.
D. Hall ways reminded me of the hall-ways from the movie "The Shining." lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida