Just finishing our 2week holiday at the Enclave and had a great time ,check in was quick although did feel for the staff a family with small children before us were checking in and they were running riot pulling out all the leaflets and been totally out of control ,next was going too our room was a little apprensive because I read the reviews everyday but it was spotless ,maid came every 3 days changed beds clean towels and I didn't leave out a clean room hanger ! Everything worked ok and you have to remember what you paid it's not 5 star so don't be expecting it ,corridor carpet needs replacing but hey it's not going to spoil your holiday , the location is excellent and I didn't need to worry about security felt very safe walking around alone with my 2 teenagers ,the grounds are lovely and 2 lovely outdoor pools can get very busy though ,in all I would return here and as every one before me as said the staff are lovely .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida