All the staff were friendly and the hotel and suites were very clean. Yes the decor is dated but not in a shabby way, they were painting the hallway while we were there so everything is in good condition so the fact that the decor is dated is not a problem. My boyfriend emailed the hotel before we left due to some previous review suggesting to do so and request a recently renovated room; on doing so, we were upgraded to a terrace room because the trip was a present for my birthday! Thought this was really nice of them and wasn't something they had to do so nice touch! The suite was huge, bed really comfy and everything was clean and tidy.
The air con wasn't brilliant, took a very long time to cool the room down but we left ours on during the day so it wouldn't be boiling when we got in. Slight problem with the room was the fact that there was little lighting so it was difficult to get ready as we had to shut all the curtains but there was only a light in the kitchen area and a small lamp next to the bed which made the rest of the suite pretty dark.
Location is great for hopping on the I-ride to get to sea world etc and in walking distance of universal (about 30 mins). Not a long transfer from Sanford airport either, about 40 mins.
One thing we were disappointed by was the free continental breakfast as it was nothing like what we expected from 'continental'. There was only bread and donuts, and bananas and apples I think. If this is what we knew the breakfast was then we wouldn't have been disappointed but because we were expecting our definition of continental (croissants, cheeses, meats, all sorts of breads etc) we were!
Other than that, it was a lovely stay and definitely value for money in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida