i recently stayed at the enclave with my wife shirley and our 2 kids. my first impression was that it was in serious need of a make over, very old and out dated but at least it was clean. the location was perfect, only yards from international drive and the i.hopper with all that it has to offer from great bars and lovely restraunts - not to mention easy access to all the theme parks. but most of all the enclaves biggest asset are the wounderful staff with Josie who runs the kids club and all the restraunt staff with Burneese who is one fun loving woman ;.) and Sussie & Jackie on the hot plates doing a great job to make sure everyone is taken care of. last but not least Derek who always had a nice cold pitcher of beer ready at the end of a long hot day running round the parks with the kids. all in all a good place to stay and i'd stay there again tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida